SPAM Warning

Fanpuck33

I know most of you are not dumb enough to click suspicious links, especially from new members, but just be careful. Over the last day or so we've been getting a bunch of SPAM on the site and the Mods aren't always around to delete it right away.

• 6 months later...

Yes it sucks, I receive a PM who directed me to AdultFinders. BORING !!! At least, link me a HUGE lesbians orgy video or something cool !!!!!

:)

Your poor virgin eyes!

It wasn't an interesting site. The only reason why I clicked on the link was because the guy's name was terkovskyr so I thought maybe it had something to do with Andrei Tarkovsky. lol

It wasn't an interesting site. The only reason why I clicked on the link was because the guy's name was terkovskyr so I thought maybe it had something to do with Andrei Tarkovsky. lol

Lawlz, I think I may have gotten that too, but the member's name had already been removed. I didn't open it though, straight to the garbage bin.

And I just realized I have no avatar. Must fix!

Lawlz, I think I may have gotten that too, but the member's name had already been removed. I didn't open it though, straight to the garbage bin.

And I just realized I have no avatar. Must fix!

I hear Calgary may be free in HWL. I think Calgary is becoming the Finnish destination for hockey!

I hear Calgary may be free in HWL. I think Calgary is becoming the Finnish destination for hockey!

Well, they got Justin St-Amant and Nate Hagemo ...

Well, they got Justin St-Amant and Nate Hagemo ...

Lawlz, I remember those guys! I don't know, I can't really commit right now. If I manage to find a decent online WoD game, that's going to end up taking most of my little spare time.

Yup. I took a look at the URL and it was some Russian site.

was it worth the watch ??

Just got another one from someone named denirtos. (I assume. I didn't open it.)

I just deleted it without clicking the link. Better safe than sorry.