no habs bruins game page?

habs rule

Way Too much speed, Way Too much offensive power for Boston... Im pretty sure for anyone in the eastern conference :hlogo:

This team is starting to look SCARY Good!! We were able to play well against the Red Wings on two occasions (even though Zetterberg and Datsyuk weren't there we had quite a few important players missing!)

Edited by Habsfan

End of the 2nd period, habs Leaad 3-0!

We can think of worse than a ban, like making you wear a Leafs Jersey!!! :lol:

Ouch, that's just cruel!

this team is going to be awfully tough to beat this year. I mean if anyone on the team screws up there are 2 guys in the minors waiting to replace him. This is an excellent situation to be in.

hahah, wow did that ever confuse me when Lats scored. I missed the first minute of the 2nd preiod and was wondering what game the announcer was watching when he said it was 3-0.

Fearless prediction - Dandenault is dealt before the start of the season.

I predict it will be Begin who gets traded because there probably at least 1 GM who wants him.

Dandy doesnthave enough value. The only way I could see the Habs dumping Dandy is trading him to the Laffs. :P

i.e. Dandy and a 6th round pick for the Laffs 7th round pick. :lol:

Edited by Sir_Boagalott

2 questions guys:

Odds Dandy is waived (I think good, right?)

And did Stewart play good, because habsinsideout out says he is NHL ready, bu tnot for Habs (depth).

Also, BG and Carbo are meeting with players who were cut tonight. Interesting...

Edited by MMPL

I don'T know, but I'm listening to it right now on the Radio (CKAC Sports) and the action is crazy. Our boys seem to be doing very well. Fernandez literally stole a goal from Plekanec.

Koivu and Tanguay seem to be playing well together also!

I love hockey so much I decided to become a sportscaster. Then when I realized I had to deal with idiots I left the business. Now I create one of a kind sports room for both children & adults. Visit my work online at www.cherryhilldesign.ca

The most unique, one of a kind rooms in the country.

I love hockey so much I decided to become a sportscaster. Then when I realized I had to deal with idiots I left the business. Now I create one of a kind sports room for both children & adults. Visit my work online at www.cherryhilldesign.ca

Ummm... spamming going on here I think?? Mods?

Is a one-of-a-kind room really hard to come by? ^_^

sounds a little weird, could we not have this kind of stuff on here?

I had the luck of being there once again.

1st of all I dont understand how guillaumes get a star. he played okay, didn't see him in the corners often, shy on hits. he did score a goal from the crease.

anybody doubts that HALAK 'is there' ?? he played an awesome game !! this guy has 1st goalie potential all over him...on some other team.

Chipchura had many chances but didn't bury any of them.

D'agostini was invisible.

Andrei Kostitsyn hit everything he was moving!! looks like he took a few lessons from his brother !! MAN, this guy will have a real good season.

Kovy over handled the puck too often but he scored so...

Remember last year when Smoke was the 5th man on the 5-3 PP, these days are over :clap:

Other than that Brisebois had a huge night, confirmed his 7th defensemen role and O'byrne is scary

for both team on the ice. The way he plays at the camp he remembers me of Igor Ulanov :unsure: .

On front i give credit to Latendresse for putting is thinner big *ss in front of the net.

And that star to answer to marky i think was a media vote for Latendresse. I think he still have a lot of supporters

in the media and this is the answer to the Pac lobby.

And yes Halak is the real deal. He is gonna be needed this season, i would say for at least 30 games. This would

first rest Pricea and upgrade Halak value.

Come on, it's just the BUIOOOOOOOOONs we've had there number all last year that we really didn't need a game page; we ALL knew the outcone before the game..... :rolleyes:

I listened to parts of it on the radio, and it sounded like Manny stood on his head or we could have hit double digits.........

how did the Defense do individually? I missed the game due to university.

After the game i watched the highlights on RDS! Did you guys see the hit O'Byrne put on Yelle? He totally DESTROYED him! It's got to be the hardest hit of training camp! Yelle even lost his helmet from the impact! Me thinks Komo is giving O'Byrne some lessons on how to bodycheck! :clap:

On front i give credit to Latendresse for putting is thinner big *ss in front of the net.

And that star to answer to marky i think was a media vote for Latendresse. I think he still have a lot of supporters

in the media and this is the answer to the Pac lobby.

Latendresse got a star cause he deserved it. He did give a few well timed bodychecks. He parked his ass in front of the net all night, and was good along the boards and scored a goal.

I still can't believe how easily some people on these boards get overexcited on a kid who hasn't played a single professional league game yet. Don't get me wrong, i like him. In fact, I like him alot. THe kid has talent. However, Pacioretty hasn't played more than 36 games in one season. That's not even half the games he would have to play in the NHL. If he were to start this year in Montreal, he would run out of gas at the 55-60 game mark! You guys are all going bonkers over this kid because of a couple of games! Pre-season games! I clearly remember Latendresse being the dominant player for the Habs during the pre-season 2 years ago. Kids at that age are playing on adrenaline. They give 150% of what they got to impress the coaches. They can't keep up that pace for the rest of their careers!

Let Pacioretty get used to the rigours of a 70-80 game schedule, and then bring him up next season. Only a fool would keep him in Montreal with all the depth we have on this team right now! I'd rather see MaxPac play 18-19 minutes per game in Hamilton than 10 minutes per game in Montreal.

Edited by Habsfan