Habs vs. Bruins | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

Man, I've never been so pumped for a habs player's debut in a long time.

GO BIG GEORGE GO!

No presure to win a fight by the way ;)

Edited by MMPL

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bash him all you want. Just don't do it the way you did.

I've seen comments just as inappropriate - and even worse - than the little joke I made... but I guess as long as it's about Palin, Harper or our good friend W, it's all good...

And I wasn't really bashing Dandeneault (I do think he's useless, he's not good offensively or defensively, he doesn't hit, he doesn't fight, he's not much of a shooter or playmaker. he doesn't do much fore checking.... his biggest quality is not looking horrible), but simply pointing out that I think it's unfair, unless he's injured which I doubt, that Begin is the healthy scratch when there is one clearly inferior player still in the lineup... I have nothing against Dandeneault himself, it's not his fault Bob Gainey can't admit and repair his mistake, like he did with Samsonov.

Big Georges is in. Welcome to Hell (again :lol: ) Bruins. There are strong indicators that lines 1 and 2 are a little slow out of the point gate but I believe the home open atmosphere is going to make them break out moreso tonight. Let's hope there is no home opener jitters. Still though; they had to deal with that in Toronto. Besides, the home crowd is going to be crazy tonight! :clap:

GO HABS GO!

I got a tear in my eye..........with all the great's being introduced;

Lot's of emotion in the arena tonight.....................Let's feed off it!

What a great night to have the cheap seats :)

Great touch having Bouchard stand up for the faceoff.

The Habs really know how to do ceremonies. :clap:

Though I was kinda bummed aboot all the drunken peeps standing in front of alot of the Ring of Honor pictures.

At first I didnt think Bouchard knew what was going on but when they rolled him out and he saw Lach he light right up. That was awesome.

w0w, nice one Laraque. That was wild. I dont think I have seena fight before that when they go down to the ground and have the other player pick them back up and keep fighting. :o