Habs vs. Bruins | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I forsee a end game fight fest like at the end of the flyers game. Im sure Laraque will be on the ice at the end of the game for it.

That would be entertaining!

Well boys, I have to say that this has to be Max Lapierre's best game ever! The kid is all over the place. He's skating hard and provoked the turnover to score that shorthanded goal!

Tommy K. and Dandeneault are also playing very well.

If Carbo can be patient enough to keep Koivu-Tanguay-Latendresse together for another 10-12 games, these three together are gonna rip it up! They are awesome together!

What a slow glovehand

First, I will assume you aimed that at me... so if not, please ignore..

If so.. please go back and read what I said.. as I never said he had a slow glove hand.. I said he over angles to the right leaving too much net for his glove to cover... by the way, it was brought up by several other in other forums as well as on one of the TV discussions as something he needs to work on. No one called him a bad goalie.. no one said he could not fix it.. as I recall, you are the one who can pick "goalies who will never win it".

Please.. get over it...

First, I will assume you aimed that at me... so if not, please ignore..

If so.. please go back and read what I said.. as I never said he had a slow glove hand.. I said he over angles to the right leaving too much net for his glove to cover... by the way, it was brought up by several other in other forums as well as on one of the TV discussions as something he needs to work on. No one called him a bad goalie.. no one said he could not fix it.. as I recall, you are the one who can pick "goalies who will never win it".

Please.. get over it...

How is Huet doing by the way?

How is Huet doing by the way?

I hope he does just fine... but i care more about the Habs.. and I still wish we had him for the playoff run last year...

I realize you hate Huet as he was in the way of your fantasy.. but at some point you need to get over it...

Price and Halak are my goalies, and I hope they both do great. I don't root against my team's goalie.