Habs vs. Panthers | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

From Boone:

Steve Bégin's groin is OK. But he's battling a cold and after being a healthy scratch for wins over oston and Phoenix, Bégin will be a game-time decision.

And if it was a flu big...quarantine him in Greenland or something! I'm still scarred by the flu meltdown of a few years back.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no Higgins, that's too bad and it must be more serious than we thought. Hopefull Laraque isn't out too long. The only good thing is that Chips get a chance to play.

Let's see if he rises to the occasion...

Still no Higgins, that's too bad and it must be more serious than we thought. Hopefull Laraque isn't out too long. The only good thing is that Chips get a chance to play.

What? The Rumour?

Edited by johnnyhasbeen

:ghg: :ghg: :ghg:

holy smokes I did not know we had a limit on the number of emoticons you can use on this site. I guess you gotta watch them they get out of control :rolleyes:

Edited by habs rule

:ghg: :ghg: :ghg:

holy smokes I did not know we had a limit on the number of emoticons you can use on this site. I guess you gotta watch them they get out of control :rolleyes:

Dang, seriously? Imma have to rethink my tradition of posting X+1 :ghg: after each goal. >.>

That said, hopefully we get off to a good start and beat these pesky putty-cats!

And all the best to Fanpuck's dad. :)

Halak looks sharp once again!

Lapierre is making sure his bosses see him working hard. Good work to get that scoring chance and causing the Panthers to take a penalty(thus negating our PK).

Am I the only one who is impressed by the speed the Panthers have??? They are VERY aggressive on the puck handler and seem to be causing lots of problems for our forwards!!