Habs vs. Panthers | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

These fv.cking Panthers are damn effective on the forecheck! We gotta find a way to get by them and set up in the offensive zone.

Kovalev played a lousy first period. I think he coughed up the puck 3 or 4 times at the offensive blue line! Wake up Kovy!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that the Panthers always seem to give the Habs fits. The PP didn't look too good in the 1st period. Kovy gave the puck away countless amount of time. Laps was one of the few Habs to stand out in the 1st. Also liked what i saw from Tanguay.

Hope they can start to light it up in the 2nd.

Kovalev played a lousy first period. I think he coughed up the puck 3 or 4 times at the offensive blue line! Wake up Kovy!

Agreed...he looked like he was half asleep. Koivu too. The two of them need to get on their games if we're going to have a chance to win this game.

you can tell that Kovalev has a contract year, he is trying way too hard. Look at the first powerplay when he crosses the blue line, with a wingmate on both sides and a point man behind him, he tries to deke out all 4 panthers and shoot... He really has to wake up and stop trying to hit the highlight reel. So far from what i seen, it looks the same way they played against buffalo, trying too hard on finess and not enough on speed. And we know how that turned out.

well, first, Kovy looks drunk out there...

Second... nice goal, finally.. Koivu is definitely in a contract year. :)

I know I said tht Kovy played a lousy 1st period, but to be fair, he's being double-teamed out there! They aren't giving him an inch!

Kovy just hit the post!

Edited by Habsfan

w0w, thats Halak playing. :|

Took me a while to realize that. I saw 3 great saves and just figured it was Price. :lol:

Nice, Cube is back. Its aboot time they played him at F. :P

I've been wanting to see that since last year. I hope he does really well so they keep playing Cube as a F.

Sweet pass by Markov to Koivu. :clap: