Hilarious Read (Duthie)

JMMR

Nobody does ceremonies as well as Montreal.

Or as often.

:lol:

that guy is very good....I'll be paying more attention to him from now on!!

Edited by marky_and_komi

By contrast, the Nashville Predators event schedule consists of a 2-for-1 Pizza night in February. That's it. (I'm kidding, of course. The Predators could never afford to give away free pizza slices.)

heheh :clap::clap::lol::lol:

You don't even know how really funny that is. If the Preds score 5 or more goals then something free is given out by a sponsor. Like when they played the Habs in Nashville a few years ago, 6-5 overtime loss everyone could get a free taco at Taco Bell with they're ticket stub. The other night my neighbors went to the game, the next morning I said Nice win !!!!!!! Congrats!!!!! They yelled back " Ya, it was great 6-3! Wohoo! We got a free smoothie!!!!!!

I said free smoothie? Shit, in Montreal when that happens we get accused of running up the score!

Duthie is a funny guy! THat article was great!

You do know that whenever the Habs score 5 or more goals, la Cage aux Sports gives out 8 free chicken wings to all people who are in their restaurants!

Duthie is a funny guy! THat article was great!

You do know that whenever the Habs score 5 or more goals, la Cage aux Sports gives out 8 free chicken wings to all people who are in their restaurants!

if you keep you game ticket, you can have wings as well.

Re-reading Duthie's article, i kinda get the Impression that he's a habs-hater. My guess is that Duthie is a Leafie lover and this must really bug him!!!

James Duthie's by far the best host of a hockey panel I've ever seen. I usually laugh at least once every time I watch The Quiz. I couldn't say that about, say, Off the Record.

Jan. 8 (vs. Toronto) - Leafs Mathematically Eliminated From Playoff Race Night, featuring post-game fireworks and dance party! Live performance by Mitsou - assuming Mitsou can be located (This event may be cancelled if Leafs are already mathematically eliminated by January).

HA HA...I used to love Mitsou!!!

Me too...she was at the peak of her hotness right when I was approaching the peak of my hormones. :D

She's doing radio today. I saw her on TV, and she still looks hot!

Me too...she was at the peak of her hotness right when I was approaching the peak of my hormones. :D

That makes two of us.

I remember, summer of 1989, my dad owned a restaurant in Bertierville and I was working there for the summer. Some customer forgot a copy of "Allo Police" (or one of those newspapers) with some scanty Mitsou pictures..

Of course the cooks stole the paper, cut out the pictures and stuck them on the freezer door..

Edited by Helmethead

Feb. 24 (vs. Vancouver) - MacDonald's begins giving out Limited Edition 'Guys Georges Laraque has Pummeled' figurines with Happy Meals. Riley Cote, Brian McGratton, Brad May, they're all there! The 'Bloodied Derek Boogaard' proves to be a favourite with the kids.

Mar. 17 (vs. Rangers) - Rocket Richard Riot Recreation Night. To celebrate the 54th anniversary of the Riot, the first 10,000 fans in the building receive souvenir Molotov cocktails. City Chamber of Commerce co-operates to allow limited post-game looting.

(couple of my favs)

• 2 weeks later...

"It's not something that I'm proud of. It was a mistake as a young man." - Democratic Presidential Candidate Barack Obama, on the time he bet on the Leafs to win the Cup.