Habs vs. Ducks | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

I am personnaly suspended form HFBoards for trying to scalp Habs ticket twice in 2 years. :D

The 2nd time was for the Panthers game on october 20th. Was funny, I went in the Habs section and posted a message who looked like :

Hi, I am selling 2 tickets in the whites for this game. 200$ is my price. Feel free to pm me.

than a MOD deleted my post, i'm serious : 2 minutes after i posted !!!! and I received a message saying :

You received a 5 pts penalty. The reason is : no scalping is allowed, etc.

I sent a pm to the MOD saying : I'm not scalping, 100$ in the whites is fine, scalpers sell it 200$.

He replied : You have to sell it at face value on HFBoards. Face value for the whites are 53$ to 58$ for Habs game.

I replied : Face value hein? Ok. Check this out. Oh and by the way, face value doesn't exist in Montreal unless you buy it from a friend or on sales day from the Canadien themselves.

So i posted again, this time it was :

I am selling a pair in the whites for that game. 58$ per ticket. *** prices may be different after we spoke on PM***

Another 2 minutes later !!!! my post was deleted and I received another PM :

You received a 5 pts penalty. The reason is : no scalping is allowed, etc.

the MOD added in the message : what do you don't understand there ? No scalping !!! This is your last chance.

My reply : Because YOU assume that the price will increase via PM doesn't mean it will necessarly. Please put my post back.

Then, I got suspended... :D

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~moeman and his partner in crime Leafs Suck. They were by far the most hateful members in HW's history. Some of the things that were said to sakiqc and I were absolutely horrible.

Holy shit, I had no idea he used to post here!?

He's the main reason why I left Metroboards and came to Habsworld, and I don't regret it!

the MOD added in the message : what do you don't understand there ? No scalping !!! This is your last chance.

My reply : Because YOU assume that the price will increase via PM doesn't mean it will necessarly. Please put my post back.

Then, I got suspended...

You're a funny guy Joe. Un p'tit comique!;););)

My mistake it was Pierre, and I read it here from BTH and Jetsniper

Picture thread

None the less. I like coming here but feel people get suspended for nothing. I just ran into, I forget the name, on Hfboards and they told me that they don't even know why they were suspended and it's until 2019. So I assume you mods didn't want them around anymore.

I guess I'm taking it personally because I've been suspended for dumb minor stuff before....sorry, it's annoying!

That isn't what I said. I posted what actually happened but one of the mods deleted it, probably for the same reason they deleted the thread it happened in. Anyway, Pierre had it coming for months, it was hardly for "dumb, minor stuff."

Welcome back Farie!

I think I read in another thread that JLP was suspended so I'm assuming he did just realize you are back. Suspended for using the word Nazi, as in Soup nazi, Fun, Funny, Ha ha.........Big F**ckin deal...... :puke:

I run into guys from here on other forums all the time, suspended from HW for really dumb reasons.

Wow. I sincerely apologize to everyone for making what I thought was an innocent joke about JLP being behind the times when I'd read that he'd gone on a trip to Montreal to catch their home opener. I totally did not intend for a page of this to turn up. Anyways, again, my apologies.

Also, Joe. That's hilarious. Keep up the good fight, eh?

I find ThAt funny, seeing as I can't name a single forumer who has been banned from this forum.

I have been to other Habs forums, and I can tell you that this is the best place. People are generally respectful, and personal attacks are not permitted(which is a good thing)!

My experience with this board re moderation has been excellent. There are MANY much, much, much more heavy handed forums than this, I've quit 2 of them including the official Habs forum. The moderators here have done a good job in my experience. Bottom line, if you need to be moderated...maybe the moderators are not the ones at fault ^_^