Habs @ Islanders | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

3cf6996f.gif@ 0c4123c4.gif
7-1-1 for 15 points....................2-6-1 for 5 points
(2nd East)...............................(15th East)

Forecaster.ca's Tale of the Tape
TSN's Ice Chips

Projected Lineup

(46) A.Kostitsyn- (14) Plekanec- (27) Kovalev
(84) Latendresse- (11) Koivu- (13) Tanguay
(21) Higgins- (20) Lang- (74) Kostitsyn
(22) Begin - (40) Lapierre- (17) Laraque

(79) Markov - (8) Komisarek
(44) Hamrlik - (3) O'Byrne
(51) Bouillon - (26) Gorges

29074.jpg vs. 27947.jpg
Carey Price................Yann Danis

Montreal Player Stats
New York Player Stats

TV: RDS,
Radio: CJAD, CKAC

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a "should-win" game, so I hope the boys don't underestimate the Isles and expect to win by simply showing up. It will be interesting to see how Streit and Danis fare against their old club. I expect Higgins and Komi to bring their usual NY effort to Long Island... it might just be what is needed to energize the "3rd" line (I haven't been overly impressed). It'd be nice to see Pleks regain some of his form... the Jason Blake-esque shooting percentage has gotta go! ;)

GO HABS GO!!!!

Nice pic of Price. :P

So true. I hope that's not this year's media picture. It's like the biggest triangle hair ever.... Actually, Danis' picture throws me off too... I seem to remember his hair being a lot thinner on top... Product, anyone (propecia maybe :lol::lol: )

So true. I hope that's not this year's media picture. It's like the biggest triangle hair ever.... Actually, Danis' picture throws me off too... I seem to remember his hair being a lot thinner on top... Product, anyone (propecia maybe :lol::lol: )

I was thinking Photoshop, actually... what kind of product adds that much thickness lol.

Time for the Habs to get their offense going and put up 5 or 6 goals tonite. I expect Pleks to net at least one tonite. Hopefully see BGL back in the lineup for maybe Dandy. Really tough to take Kosto out of the lineup right now. As for Begin, looks like he's gonna have to sit until the injury bug hits.

Cmon Habs.

Any news if BGL is in?

From TSN's Ice Chips:

The Canadiens have made three lineup changes in preperation for Saturday's game against the Islanders. Georges Laraque, Steve Bégin and Ryan O'Byrne will replace Mathieu Dandenault, Tom Kostopolos and Patrice Brisebois. - TSN

Maybe Carbo remembers the game last year when Begin shiped 2 goals and figures maybe he can do it again.

Not holding my breath. I guess the 4th line rotation will keep going as long as everyone is healthy.