Habs @ Islanders | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geezus, some games Price is on fire some games I'd like to set him on fire! I hope he learns consistency some time this year. How he comes back from a goal like that will interest me, it definitely pissed him off. No excuses, it was a gaffe.

Geezus, some games Price is on fire some games I'd like to set him on fire! I hope he learns consistency some time this year. How he comes back from a goal like that will interest me, it definitely pissed him off. No excuses, it was a gaffe.

That five hole was Alan Besteresque

They need to stop believing their hype. You need to work hard every night or you will lose

to shitty teams. This is just way to many PP opportunities in the last 3 periods.

Lazy play will eventually bite you in the ass.

They need to stop believing their hype. You need to work hard every night or you will lose

to shitty teams. This is just way to many PP opportunities in the last 3 periods.

Lazy play will eventually bite you in the ass.

You're right! At least Pricey is clearly pissed off with himself, I like that.

######ing brutal.

PP after PP after PP. When will this team learn that you need discipline to win?

You know, as a fan, I'm ready for every game and I'm not being paid millions...how come this team seems to only be ready for every other game?

ok lets get this forking thing turned around and get some forking goals!!!!!!!! :ghg: beat the crap out of him george.

Somebody kick these iceholes in the farging bells to wake the farging iceholes up! Let's wake up you motherfarging corksoackers!

***sorry, just watched Johnny Dangerously again ;-)***

Unbelievable. 13 of the last 15 PPs have been against the Habs.

Somebody needs to wake these guys up

Are they going to make Danis work? Doubled up in shots by a 5 pt team

Edited by Wamsley01

Unbelievable. 13 of the last 15 PPs have been against the Habs.

Somebody needs to wake these guys up

They're playing maybe the worst team in the league with not only a 3rd string goalie, but a guy who wasn't even that good in the AHL for us last year. This is almost disgusting enough to flip to the leaf love fest on CBS!

They're playing maybe the worst team in the league with not only a 3rd string goalie, but a guy who wasn't even that good in the AHL for us last year. This is almost disgusting enough to flip to the leaf love fest on CBS!

Not exactly what I was expecting to tune in to tonight