Habs @ Islanders | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes it pays to be ridiculously loyal to a hockey team.

YEAH!!!!!!! 5-4

I had a feeling that the non called high stick pissed off Kovy, 4 straight goals later :clap:

Edited by Wamsley01

And we are winning.. ye of little faith...

You know they don't get out of bed until the 3rd against teams like this...

Doesn't change that they played like crap for over 50 minutes against and awful team...that's still worrisome. I saw Danis play like this more than once in Hamilton last year...start good finish bad...that's why he's not a habs. Still, 2 points would be awesome tonight!!!

we happy again!

Not fully, but better than I was after 2 periods. Anybody who was happy after 2 needs to have their heads checked.

I still don't like the fact they took 2 periods off.

Said it 2 games ago and I'll say it again, great teams can win ugly...and that was as ugly as it gets :clap:

The thing is... we already know we're a great team. That doesn't give us an excuse to give the least amount of effort necessary in each game to get them the win. I said before the season that with a team so skilled, every game we lost this year would be the mark of a gross lack of effort. I think these first 10 games have proven that. We've played at what, 50% of our potential? And we're 8-1-1? Imagine if the players actually started to try!