Habs vs. Flyers | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

3cf6996f.gifvs. be74025e.gif
9-3-2 for 20 points....................5-6-4 for 14 points
(6th East)...............................(t-10th East)

Forecaster.ca's Tale of the Tape
TSN's Ice Chips

Projected Lineup

(46)A.Kostitsyn - (14)Plekanec - (27)Kovalev
(21)Higgins - (11)Koivu - (13)Tanguay
(84)Latendresse - (20)Lang - (74)Kostitsyn???
(17)Laraque - (40)Lapierre - (25)Dandenault

(79)Markov - (71)Brisebois???
(44)Hamrlik - (3)O'Byrne
(51)Bouillon - (26)Gorges

24778.jpg vs. 434.jpg
Jaroslav Halak................Martin Biron

Montreal Player Stats
Philadelphia Player Stats

TV: RDS, CBC (local)
Radio: CJAD, CKAC

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which Habs will show up tonight?

GO HABS GO!!!!

I am hoping they ALL show up tonight, because I am going to the game...and the seats were far from a discount!!

Is anybody else is going? Besides JMMR haha

On a side note, who is taking Komi's spot with Markov? Please not Dandenault!!...I hope its Breezer

Edited by l<OV4L3V

I remember and saved the interview to a hard drive, that Laraque was asked his thoughts on the flyers rough play during the end of the game (Oct. 13th, Laraque was still hurt). Georges laughed and said he will get his chance at these guys 3 more times.

So if that has any indiction, BGL will try extra hard to get something going, I hope.

Hey, I can give you Laraque's adress so you can tell him face to face, if you have the balls...

From what I've seen of him, that would be a perfectly safe situation. The guy's so laid back , he probably wouldn't even get mad. Probably just say something like "Whatever, dude..." then politely ask me to leave his property.

Do you really want Brisebois on the top pairing, getting 20 minutes a game? Gorges better be the one who gets bumped to Markov's pairing.

It's going to be Gorges playing with Markov. (The Gazette)

Probably means Brisebois will be with Bouillon with the second pairing staying the same.

Is anybody else is going? Besides JMMR haha

Ya, I'll be there as well!

I'll be in section 123, row U, seats 5,6, 7 and 8(i'm a big boy!!!!) :P;) Just kidding. Actually, i'll be there with one of my good friends and two chicks!

Hey, I can give you Laraque's adress so you can tell him face to face, if you have the balls...

george is such a nice guy he would just laugh at you as he should. :lol:

Ya, I'll be there as well!

I'll be in section 123, row U, seats 5,6, 7 and 8(i'm a big boy!!!!) :P;) Just kidding. Actually, i'll be there with one of my good friends and two chicks!

well I hope both you and the habs get lucky tonite, actually the habs don't need luck They have skill :lol:

Remember, at the end of last year, Komi got hurt and Gorges filled in quite well as Markov's D partner.

Begin is supposedly playing tonight. I guess that means Dandy is out, unless Sergei can't go.

Komi is not going to make the road trip, BTW.