Habs @ Hurricanes | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, once again our boys didn't show up in the 1st period!(except for the 4th line)

At least they showed up in the second period...only knock was the PP. I never thought I'd be saying this, but GOD do I miss Streit. Our PP sucks!!! We could be leading this game 3-0...

I miss Souray....goal number 6 and 7 in Edmonton tonight, plus he could pound people. Lucic would not mess with him,,,

Habs losing it again... It is pretty hard to find a player that is demonstrating any urgency in their play, or smart decisions with the puck...

Dumb passes instead of shooting, guys with simple out plays turning it over, guys watching instead of playing...

I think it's time for some music. I don't like blaming refs but in the short time I've watched I've seen enough!

Naah

They gave us lot of penalties in the 2nd, we didn't capitalize

And it was a good call on O'Byrne

Habs losing it again... It is pretty hard to find a player that is demonstrating any urgency in their play, or smart decisions with the puck...

Dumb passes instead of shooting, guys with simple out plays turning it over, guys watching instead of playing...

That bad turnover from Serguei led to Samsonov's goal

Naah

They gave us lot of penalties in the 2nd, we didn't capitalize

And it was a good call on O'Byrne

I'm not particularly happy that Price was barrelled into by his own player but was forced by a Hurricane. That's legal I guess. Let all players in the league hear loud and clear. If you want to run the goalie just use his own player.