Second favourite team?

les_glorieux

lol

It makes sense. I've started to like Toronto because I know their team better than other teams - but that's more because they're on TV more often than because they're a rival.

Bitton's gone wacko!

:lol:

Bitton's gone wacko!

:lol:

I don't mind the Nucks either because I've heard you rant about them so much. And from the games I've been able to catch of them this season, Kyle Wellwood is playing great for you guys and it's just too much fun to watch. :lol:

I don't mind the Nucks either because I've heard you rant about them so much. And from the games I've been able to catch of them this season, Kyle Wellwood is playing great for you guys and it's just too much fun to watch. :lol:

I was born and raised in BC, and I should be a Nucks fan, but my dad and all his brothers would gather at our home to watch Guy, Gainey Dryden the big 3 destroy all comers. They were so passionate about the Habs, that I just grew up loving them. Everyone I knew ragged on me for being a Habs fan, and all they could do was brag about the Canucks. I ended up wanting the Canucks to lose, just out of spite. Pretty wierd, I know. I cheered against the home team. :blink:

I don't hate them, I just feel satisfaction when they lose.

Calgary has to be my 2nd fav team, but i've built up an attraction to the Panthers for some reason too.. i wonder why? ^_^ I love the habs way more though so dont worry lol

Edited by blaze53

Detroit Red Wings. Nicklas Lidström used to play for my hometown team, so if Mats Näslund hadn't played for the Habs before Lidström joined the Red Wings, I probably would have been a Detroit fan first and foremost.