Habs vs. Sabres | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

3cf6996f.gifvs. fb179c9a.gif
12-6-4 for 28 points....................11-8-3 for 25 points
(5th East)...............................(9th East)

Forecaster.ca's Tale of the Tape
TSN's Ice Chips

Projected Lineup

(21)Higgins - (11)Koivu - (36)D'Agostini
(84)Latendresse - (20)Lang - (27)Kovalev
(22)Begin - (14)Plekanec - (6)Kostopoulos
(46)A.Kostitsyn - (40) Lapierre - (74)S.Kostitsyn

(79)Markov - (26)Gorges
(44)Hamrlik - (25)Dandenault
(51)Bouillon - (71)Brisebois

29074.jpg vs. 3070.jpg
Carey Price................Patrick Lalime

Montreal Player Stats
Buffalo Player Stats

TV: RDS, CBC (local)
Radio: CJAD, CKAC

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not another Québecois Goalie :wall:

I fear a shutout !!

I kinda like the Lapierre line. 3/3speed, 2/3 size,2.5/3 grit, 2/3 above par skills, 2/3 brothers, 1/3 righthandness.

scratching O'Byrne is the right thing to do !! 1st of all he deserves it with mostly subpar playing, 2ndo you don't want to leave O'Byrne in front of a drunken wolf pack.

Edited by marky_and_komi

Not another Québecois Goalie :wall:

I fear a shutout !!

I kinda like the Lapierre line. 3/3speed, 2/3 size,2.5/3 grit, 2/3 above par skills, 2/3 brothers, 1/3 righthandness.

scratching O'Byrne is the right thing to do !! 1st of all he deserves it with mostly subpar playing, 2ndo you don't want to leave O'Byrne in front of a drunken wolf pack.

I fear a hard game but will lose because of Quebecois goalie factor and given the uninspired way we have been playing.

I not trying to be pesimistic but damn we can't shake this rut we're in

Edited by jrhabs

I like the Pleks line. I haven't really noticed him on the ice lately, and I think playing with grinders will force him to get going or get left behind. Also, with Plekanec's faceoff ability and Kosto and Begin's shit disurbing, I expect the Habs will control the puck a lot, cause a few turnovers, and generally give the Sabres fits.

I expect them to play better tonight..

As for Pleks, he is as good as Kovalev makes him, imo. If you get him away from kovalev, don't expect him to produce at last year's pace.

Regardless, look on the bright side... if you watch on RDS, you can skip all the leaf / burke crap on CBC tonight. I would rather watch montreal lose then watch the CBC love fest with the leafs...

I expect them to play better tonight..

As for Pleks, he is as good as Kovalev makes him, imo. If you get him away from kovalev, don't expect him to produce at last year's pace.

Regardless, look on the bright side... if you watch on RDS, you can skip all the leaf / burke crap on CBC tonight. I would rather watch montreal lose then watch the CBC love fest with the leafs...

yeah but you gotta watch al strachan on the hot stove league to see what he's got to say, he and "Burkey" hate each other with a passion. should be fun

yeah but you gotta watch al strachan on the hot stove league to see what he's got to say, he and "Burkey" hate each other with a passion. should be fun

LOL, that's true.

I wonder if Gainey has the same rule about no trades during the holidays...

apparently big bob had a chat with kovy regarding his play of late. Probably something like, you want contract next year? get your head out of your ass now. :lol: :ghg: :ghg: :ghg: :ghg: :ghg: :ghg: :ghg: