Habs vs Washington Game Thread

JoeLassister

canadien.gif

VS

capitals_primary_logo.jpg

Bell Centre, 19h00 Eastern Time

Projected lineups :

Montréal : 1 old line, 1 young line, 1 underachieving line and 1 energy line.

Washington : Russians of all sorts + Mike Green.

You can watch the game on RDS or on one of the few genius streaming hockey games website.

You can listen to the game on radio as well.

You can go buy your beer at Dépanneur Beaulieu, corner Joliette and Rouen. Good prices.

Edited by JoeLassister

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure Coaches corner will be all about Toronto. That should be funny.

Coaches corner has a coach. Funy I did not know CBC actually had anyone with hockey credibility on a coaches show. I thought they had a self proclaimed redneck DUMMY that craps little mapleleafs and bleeds teddy bears. (both loser hockey teams by the way) :puke:

Well. lots of injuries, but that was another brutal period of hockey. I wish Kovalev would just come over the blue line and let it rip.. then go to the net for the rebound or to the corner to retrieve. You can just see the turn over coming when he hangs on too long, trying to do too much.

Well. lots of injuries, but that was another brutal period of hockey. I wish Kovalev would just come over the blue line and let it rip.. then go to the net for the rebound or to the corner to retrieve. You can just see the turn over coming when he hangs on too long, trying to do too much.

What do you mean? He is trying to cross into their blue line, get turns it over everytime. Its annoying because his line mates are all standing flat footed on the blue line. He needs to get the pass off faster, or knock it into the corner faster so his line mates dont have to stop at the line.

What do you mean? He is trying to cross into their blue line, get turns it over everytime. Its annoying because his line mates are all standing flat footed on the blue line. He needs to get the pass off faster, or knock it into the corner faster so his line mates dont have to stop at the line.

I feel for Carbo.. he has given the main guys so much time to get it together and they just get worse. At this point, I have no prob with him playing the grinders on the PP.

Woot.. Captain Breezy shows how its done... down the wing and shoot!!!!