Habs @ Hurricanes | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

.....if I were the Habs' coach, and had thrown everything not bolted down on the 10th penalty and had been ejected, I would have come storming out from the dressing room to throw a can full of garbage onto the ice after that 11th penalty

It's funny listening to the 'Cane announcers justifying it all.

They are the worst kind of homers.

so is this a record? 11 consecutive pens to on team?

What do you expect when the NHL hires Tim Donaghy to ref a game?

what echl league did they find this ref? and could he be fired before the end of the game?

the Canes to their credit have perfected falling down apparently this is a skill that the NHL is looking for to be a big fan favourite.

Most were penalties, but this is ######ed. The Lats trip? Justified? His skate followed through just like Staal's freackin goal. I wish Carbo would just bring his checkbook at the press conference and verbally destroy the reffing. It is disgusting. Are you telling me The canes haven't had one infraction?

.....if I were the Habs' coach, and had thrown everything not bolted down on the 10th penalty and had been ejected, I would have come storming out from the dressing room to throw a can full of garbage onto the ice after that 11th penalty

I would have pissed on the ice.

Most were penalties, but this is ######ed. The Lats trip? Justified? His skate followed through just like Staal's freackin goal. I wish Carbo would just bring his checkbook at the press conference and verbally destroy the reffing. It is disgusting. Are you telling me The canes haven't had one infraction?

:clap: Guy needs to go bonkers on this. I've watched Hockey for 30 years, and I don't think I've ever seen such one-sided officiating (that includes pro and minor hockey).

I would have pissed on the ice.

Both completely justifiable actions. Bravo my friends!!!

Dick Irving would be proud!

Ok. here is a history and reality lesson.

This is the Montreal canadien!

They have been shat on by the league and officials since day one peasoup!

get use to it, or do like the fans and players did before, get riled and win!

Maybe this will spark some fire in the hearts of a few players?

Only if they are winners, we shall see.

Very very important game now I think.

we have to win inspite of the ref.

History will tell you that most NHL refs have been from Ontario where Les Canadien are the most loved team.....

Edited by johnnyhasbeen

For the record, the penalty shot occured at the begining of the 2nd, so the habs have taken 6 consecutive penalties plus 5 consecutive in the first for 11 total

Edited by gelu88

Frederick L'Ecuyer, Brad Meier

Remember those names, and hope they never see a playoff game without buying a ticket

Sounds worse than Ontarioites, pqists!

Nordiques sucked!!!!

16:11 out of 40 minutes of hockey, the Canes were up a man or better, and we're still only down a goal

If they hold on for a point in this, it goes on the next "Most Memorable Games in Canadiens History" DVD

11 PP's and the Habs are still in this.

I realize that some of the 11 were definitely penalties, but the call on Kovy at the end was weak, and the trip by Lats seemed pretty incidental to me.

What a Joke!!!!

For the record, the penalty shot occured at the begining of the 2nd, so the habs have taken 6 consecutive penalties plus 5 consecutive in the first for 11 total

Come to think of it, the refs actually did us a favor calling the penalty shot, or we'd be down 2 goals or more

I just emailed the league on my view of the bush league reffing I am seeing tonight.. If I see these clowns in a single playoff game then we might as well give up on this league.. they must punish these losers.

I just emailed the league on my view of the bush league reffing I am seeing tonight.. If I see these clowns in a single playoff game then we might as well give up on this league.. they must punish these losers.

I'd be interested to read the form letter they send back