Merry Christmas!

jetsniper

This is the latest we've ever gone on Christmas Eve without a Merry Christmas thread. And I took the tree from Spider-Man's thread a few years ago, it's just so festive (and appropriate, lol). I hope he doesn't mind.

HabbyTree.gif

Have a safe and happy holidays everyone!

Happy holiday to you as well Jets.

Just don't forget to keep the pants up when the kids are around. No one likes a pants less Santa :S

Blaze do.

Merry Christmas all. :hlogo:

Sure doesn't feel like Christmas here in Ohio. It's cold today, but yesterday it was rainy and 50F and it's supposed to be the same way tomorrow.

It rained in some areas around montreal, than it froze than the wind picked up. my street looks like a skating rink. My dog refuses to go outside for a wizz( he looks like Bambi out there !!)

to make matters worse I'm working toite...Merry f***ing Xmas :angry:

I did get the Canadiens greatest games boxset for christmas :clap: :clap:

Edited by marky_and_komi

Your women knows how to spoil you ;)

I received a mop....

she sure does ^_^

WOW A MOP !! I guess you need to read between the lines !!

Be glad you got this weather. You know its holland, could have been much worse. Great weather to discover our capital...sunny and around freezing point...nothing wrong with that :D

Have a good one!

That'd be a warm winter day in Montreal! :D

Received 2 hockey related books: 1. Les Illustres Canadiens 2. Xtrême Hockey (un weird but ultra cool book by Stephen Cole).

And I bought this Habs jersey with Tanguay 13 behind at the Bell Centre boutique on boxing day (162$ tax included) with the money my parents gave me for Cristmas.