Habs @ Rangers | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

3cf6996f.gif@ 2ad41a60.gif
22-10-6 for 50 points....................24-14-3 for 51 points
(5th East)...............................(4th East)

Forecaster.ca's Tale of the Tape
TSN's Ice Chips

Montreal Player Stats
New York Player Stats

Projected Lineup

(67)Pacioretty - (14)Plekanec - (27)Kovalev
(46)A.Kostitsyn - (20)Lang - (74)S.Kostitsyn
(84)Latendresse - (40) Lapierre - (6)Kostopoulos
(22)Begin - (28)Chipchura - (36)D'Agostini

(79)Markov - (8)Komisarek
(44)Hamrlik - (26)Gorges
(51)Bouillon - (71)Brisebois

24778.jpg vs. 7558.jpg
Jaroslav Halak................Henrik Lundqvist

TV: RDS, TSN, NHLN-US
Radio: CJAD, CKAC

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares about Mats anymore?! I know I've completely forgotten him!

This will be one tough test for our boys! MSG can be a tough place to play, and the The Rangers have the best PK unit in the league(nothing to help our PP get going!)

Edited by Habsfan

I'm surprised to see Halak get the call. After 2 poor starts, I would have thought they would give Denis a shot. He's been clawing his way back up to the NHL and this could have been maybe his last shot. Feel kinda bad for him...

There's 2 games in 2 nights. They haven't announced who is starting vs. Toronto (the much weaker team of the two) yet.

Carbonneau said that with 3 games in 4 nights, it,s almost assured that denis will get one start! My guess is that it'll be against the Losers on thursday!

Who cares about Mats anymore?! I know I've completely forgotten him!

This will be one tough test for our boys! MSG can be a tough place to play, and the The Rangers have the best PK unit in the league(nothing to help our PP get going!)

Not like we will see him in the playoffs. Well highly unlikely. Not on our part of course, we will make it to the dance!

The Rangers are a good measuring stick. I expect the best from our boys.

GO HABS GO!!!!

They usually play well against good teams. The boys better grab the lead tonight, because with the amount of snow we're getting here, I'm not likely to leave the house to get the rally mojo going.

They usually play well against good teams. The boys better grab the lead tonight, because with the amount of snow we're getting here, I'm not likely to leave the house to get the rally mojo going.

Go build a fort. If you have to.

I hope we bring the A game tonight. This is a likely first-round opponent.

Anyways, I'm looking for a flashback to last year from our offense. 5-3 win, goals by Latendresse, Kovalev, A. Kostitsyn, Pacioretty, Markov.

What we need tonight is for Halak and Kovy to have big games. Kovy has been a bit quiet lately, but this is his old team so hopefully he has a great game.

If they get to Lundquist early, they will win. If they float around waiting for the second period to get serious, then they are in trouble.

There is something worse than the buzzer at MSG: the NY Knicks

LOL

Interesting, Kovy says the ice is horrible, can't stick handle. .. NY advantage?

In any case, maybe Kovy won't cough up the puck trying to stick handle through 5 guys and just pass it. :)