Habs vs. Leafs | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get mad at Kosto for fighting, at least he has the balls to show up.

And how is BGL a waste of money, when he is in the games are clean. And he will get his crack at May and those other bums.

Edited by MMPL

Wow what a violent game. Our most violent of the season perhaps?

Anyway, it sure is nice to score 11 goals in 1 game and 2 periods :)

Don't get mad at Kosto for fighting, at least he has the balls to show up.

And how is BGL a waste of money, when he is in the games are clean. And he will get his crack at May and those other bums.

Yeah, I agree that if BGL was in the lineup, most of this crap would not be happening..

On the other hand, maybe this is good for them. they are all involved and sticking up for each other.. even pleks wore pants tonight.

Habs are rolling 5-1. Definitely an enjoyable, feisty period. Too bad Laraque wasn't in the lineup to take care of some of the Leafs.

We'll see if they keep giving it to Grabovski in the 3rd.

Couple more goals and a couple more fights. Probably good that Komi doesnt' scrap though.

I've been tough on Bouillon, but i'll give him props for fighting May.

I can only say I love it when we kick these assholes ass. kosto can't fight never could but not afraid to get his nose dirty, good for him cube can fight but he is too small for brad may but hey he don't back down these guys are looking good for the last half of the season, where is bgl when we need him, he needs to kick brad mays ass on principle. I dont think bgl will be back next year and I don't think we will need him. But I REALLY like him on the team if he could play.

Edited by habs rule

no offense simonus.. but this is a pathetic game thread for a leaf / habs game... where is everyone these days?

the game threads have been pretty sad for most of the season... practical issues have kept me away from the threads probably 3 out of every 4 games, can't speak for anyone else.

Lost in all this.. Halak looks like price tonight.. relaxed.. few rebounds, top of the crease... nice to see he settled down. I think people forget how hard it is when you don't play very often to keep sharp.. glad Carbo let him play his way out of it.

apparently the leafs suck...

Lost in all this.. Halak looks like price tonight.. relaxed.. few rebounds, top of the crease... nice to see he settled down. I think people forget how hard it is when you don't play very often to keep sharp.. glad Carbo let him play his way out of it.

one or two questionable rebounds early in the game aside, he's been top notch.

LET THEM FIGHT!