The Rant Thread

JoeLassister

Loose it on every topic you want. I start :

A HUGE **** you to all of those who go to a hockey game televised in the 2 or 3 first rows and think they have to stand up and raise their hands for the camera EACH and EVERY times the play is in their corner. Once is cool, your mom can see you on tv. Twice can make your friends laugh. 3 times is already too much.

I feel better now.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could rant about the transit strike here in Ottawa. I could talk about how these drivers are the only ones in NORTH AMERICA to set their own schedules. I could talk about how BUS DRIVERS are making more than $100K a year. I could talk about how they're whining that control is being taken from them - but then when you have a BOSS don't they usually have control?

But no, I won't talk about them. Or their moron of a union leader. Instead I'll just recommend that the city hire replacement drivers and NEVER EVER rehire these morons. They've been planning to strike for a year now - they were even told to put together contingency funds for themselves a year ago. So they had no intention of bargaining in good faith and purposefully put Ottawa in a horrible situation over the holiday period. Well, guess what: those funds are now running out. In my Ottawa? Yer toast. No job for you.

I could rant about the transit strike here in Ottawa. I could talk about how these drivers are the only ones in NORTH AMERICA to set their own schedules. I could talk about how BUS DRIVERS are making more than $100K a year. I could talk about how they're whining that control is being taken from them - but then when you have a BOSS don't they usually have control?

But no, I won't talk about them. Or their moron of a union leader. Instead I'll just recommend that the city hire replacement drivers and NEVER EVER rehire these morons. They've been planning to strike for a year now - they were even told to put together contingency funds for themselves a year ago. So they had no intention of bargaining in good faith and purposefully put Ottawa in a horrible situation over the holiday period. Well, guess what: those funds are now running out. In my Ottawa? Yer toast. No job for you.

Here here... I can't freaking stand my 25 minute walk to work in -35 degree weather. Damn greedy bus drivers...

PS.... Colin lives in Ottawa?

Here here... I can't freaking stand my 25 minute walk to work in -35 degree weather. Damn greedy bus drivers...

PS.... Colin lives in Ottawa?

He does. From my window I can see... well I can see a lot of trees. But I'm not in the city proper, just in the outskirts. Still the CofO, though.

Working a 7th straight day tomorrow - and I had the chance to deny it.

Can a mod please move this to the Nothing to Do With Anything thread? In this post, Maca is clearly deviating from the original intentions of the thread by refusing to rant. Instead, he chose to post about something that has nothing to do with anything. Typical. :rolleyes:

Can a mod please move this to the Nothing to Do With Anything thread? In this post, Maca is clearly deviating from the original intentions of the thread by refusing to rant. Instead, he chose to post about something that has nothing to do with anything. Typical. :rolleyes:

True thread killer !!!

Loose it on every topic you want. I start :

A HUGE **** you to all of those who go to a hockey game televised in the 2 or 3 first rows and think they have to stand up and raise their hands for the camera EACH and EVERY times the play is in their corner. Once is cool, your mom can see you on tv. Twice can make your friends laugh. 3 times is already too much.

I feel better now.

And they always seem to be on a cell phone. I have often imagined what I would say if someone I knew called me up and did that at a hockey game.

Friend: "Hey man, I'm at the game and on TV."

Me: "Yeah I can see that. You're the guy who spent a few hundred bucks to get tickets to stand up and act like a goddamned idiot whenever the puck is in front of your seat. Sit the ###### down and watch the damn game, you tit."

I'd like to see them put a little laser gun on the cameras, and whenever one of these jack-offs stands up, the camera guy could press a little button and shoot the mother. Not enough to really hurt him, but enough pain to keep his ass in the seat for the rest of the game.

:clap: The job is so useless, Michaelle Jean or not...

She's a million-dollar buffoon. "Canada should take example on Haiti"? Are you f***king kidding me? Haiti's a Hell hole that's been either in civil war or dictatorship ever since it's creation. They should evict the population and put a "closed for renovation" sign on the country's entrance.

She's been doing PR for Haiti ever since she got the job. PR for Haiti, for blacks, for women. Hellooooooo? It's not a spoke-person's job, it's an honorary Canadian political title. You represent the Queen and the country, not the freaking minorities and especially not your ancestor's country.

If she's gonna be nominated to a stupid useless job, the least she could do is to try to stick to the job definition.

Watching BooBoo and the Breeze Bye characters attempt at hockey has forced me to drink Alcohol while watching Habs games.

You should be grateful an addtional excuse to drink is not to be sneezed(or ranted) at.

My rant is for Habs fans who expect us to win every game 6-0 while no one in a montreal uniform makes a mistake....