Habs @ Panthers | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The biggest problems I've seen so far, outside of the refereeing:

1. Our D-men are pansies. They should all check in their hockey pants...they might find vaginas.

2. Higgins is f-ing useless. This is not news, he has been for a long time, and always will be.

3. Koivu is sucking ass.

I should add that I'm willing to give Koivu a little leeway tho, since he did just get back and has proven he is capable of being a difference-maker in the past...I don't put him in the same class as Higgins.

Why do we have to suck so bad against the southeast? This is real embarassing! Have our guys no pride?

Hate Fla games, SE in general. WHy don't we owne these guys? Never got it?

Team can't get the beach babes off their minds?

Edited by johnnyhasbeen

Hate Fla games, SE in general. WHy don't we owne these guys? Never got it?

Team can't get the beach babes off their minds?

I have a sneaking suspicion. I'm going to try to up an article for the frontpage about this slump (and these frustrating losses in general). :puke:

Awesome, this team has been playing so great lately. Everything seems to be clicking, I think it's because they're hustling so much which is helping to create chances. Their solid backcheck, especially from our franchise sniper Kovy, has also helped our offence.

Guy must really be motivating these guys because they skate like they are having tons of fun out there. And boy has Koivu been on fire lately. He seems to produce chances on every shift! And how about the forechecking of Kovalev and Andrei. Beautiful.

BG has no problems to fix, no holes to fill. And take your time with Komo, please, take the chance that he won't test the market. That Hammer contract is looking amazing and I can't wait to see him earn his 5.5 in two years. And man has BGL been a smash hit this year, what a great investment, it's really paid off. Breezer is rejuvenated, and his buddy Cube needs to be locked up to a 6 year deal ASAP.

Edited by MMPL

Awesome, this team has been playing so great lately. Everything seems to be clicking, I think it's because they're hustling so much which is helping to create chances. Their solid backcheck, especially from our franchise sniper Kovy, has also helped our offence.

Guy must really be motivating these guys because they skate like they are having tons of fun out there. And boy has Koivu been on fire lately. He seems to produce chances on every shift! And how about the forechecking of Kovalev and Andrei. Beautiful.

BG has no problems to fix, no holes to fill. And take your time with Komo, please, take the chance that he won't test the market. That Hammer contract is looking amazing and I can't wait to see him earn his 5.5 in two years. And man has BGL been a smash hit this year, what a great investment, it's really paid off. Breezer is rejuvenated, and his buddy Cube needs to be locked up to a 6 year deal ASAP.

LOL.. That is almost as funny as Eugene Melniks take on the Sens..

Okay.. Lats was just held by McCabe far worse then anything Breezy did.. where is the call???

No wonder Carbo has a big vein sticking out of his forehead..

I just heard the "new" Habs song........they changed it from Ole ole ole ole to PU PU PU PU.....Pu...Pu... :wacko:

McGuire says we need to make a trade............ :rolleyes:

The Habs team is a bunch of overrated / overachievers. Will get there a*** handed to them if they get in the playoffs.

i'm out

They're getting rickrolled by the panthers. This is embarassing. You can say the players have to play, but I think a coaching change should be considered.

Edited by bar