Habs @ Panthers | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

BTH, anyone who watched the game new Price had soem huge saves, espcially in the third when his team abandoned him. It seriously could have 10-1.

I didn't say so, I just posted Carbo's reaction to see what people thought of it.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BTH, anyone who watched the game new Price had soem huge saves, espcially in the third when his team abandoned him. It seriously could have 10-1.

He made a couple nice save, and a few bad goals. I didn't think Price outplayed the rest of the team. I will grant that in the 3rd the team gave up on him, so I don't blame him for the 3rd period. That said, he has been deep in his net, out of position, and struggling with rebounds since his return. When it was Halak, he was the weak link. When it is Price, it is the team's fault. Nonsense.

Carbo didn't toss Price under a bus, he said all of his best players, including the goalie, have to play better. This was in response to a direct question about Price. He didn't say Price was the reason they lost, he spread the blame around.

Let me state it more directly.. if this is the level of play we can expect from Price, we won't make the playoffs. Period. I doubt that will happen, because I fully expect Price to get back to his solid play.