Habs vs. Bruins | Game Thread

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brrutal.. another stupid give away from a guy with little pressure.. Komi has to play better then that.. if that was Breezy he would be getting slammed right now...

And Price really need to save that one.. 1 second to go.. brutal

God ######ing dammit! My boy made a mistake and the god damn Bruins take advantage of it. THis goal is gonna hurt...1 second left in the period! What a stupid play by Komisarek!

This goal is gonna give the Bruins some wings in the second period!

I agree.. the habs better come out flying.. they have to know that they only way they are going to win this is to play with more intensity then boston.. they can't sit back and look for pretty passing plays...

The other thing the have to improve on is clearing the zone. Even ignoring Komi's blunder, there were so many times in the first when they had possession and failed to clear the zone.. they need to make sure.. forget the offense when Boston is pressing and just get it down ice...

I like the sweaters. Easy on the ugly comments, maybe if they were UPS brown I'd use ugly to describe them.

Ugly? Calling them ugly would be an insult to ugly. My wife was laughing. Laughing!

Well, I guess they're growing on me....

....LIKE THE PLAGUE VIRUS!

Things are looking up I hope. How many times have we seen a good defensive period where we survived an attack like that one? How many times have we seen the Habs come out better in the 2nd and 3rd? I'd rather have the lead and erase that gaffe but if you'd asked me if 0-0 was cool after the 1st I would have taken it.

Let's hope that it's true and they can turn it up a notch in the 2nd.

When are guys going to learn.. you get you stick up and the opposing player will dive.. and the refs will call the hook every time.. so just don't do it!!!

Instead of whacking at him.. how about you skate hard after him Kovy????

Brrutal.. another stupid give away from a guy with little pressure.. Komi has to play better then that.. if that was Breezy he would be getting slammed right now...

And Price really need to save that one.. 1 second to go.. brutal

That whole situation was created by Kovalev at the opposing blueline.

With 9 seconds to go you get it deep and get out of the period with a 1-0 lead. Instead he dipsy doodled

created an odd man rush and Komi gave it away.

An Price is supposed to save a bullet from the slot that hits the inside of the post and in?

This board used to be awesome, those days are gone.

Edited by Wamsley01