Habs @ Capitals | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

I don't think tonight is a matter of win or lose but more about a consistant effort.

however Price owes one to the coach after he sent him in the nets vs Vancouver despite Halak's great play.

I hope he's sharp, because he's gonna get shelled...the way the Habs don't play defense lately, he's going to be facing a lot of bullets.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He will face some tough shots but the puck is going to be in the Caps zone all night long.

And now some Dialogue:

CP: Hey Theo, you got some of that Hells white stuff

JT: Shhh...just come with me

....both goalies stand on their effing heads and the shootout goes to recycled shooters...finally ovechkin snipes...1-0 caps final :lol:

Realistic Score:

Caps 5 Habs 1

Why isnt Halak starting? He's the only reason we even have a win in the past 2 weeks.

Why isnt Halak starting? He's the only reason we even have a win in the past 2 weeks.

We have a more realistic chance at winning tomorrow in Pittsburgh than tonight in Washington based on the strength of the opposition, so we're putting in the hotter hand against the team we might beat, I guess.

wow.. price screwed up.. ends up on Ovies stick in the damn crease and Price robs him...

lets hope that gets price his mojo back...

WOO HOO!!!!!!!

Who wants a drink? or a line?

Not me.. thats what got little #### in trouble.. :lol: