Habs vs. Canucks | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, what a terrible play by Koivu. He SUCKS.

Awesome goal by Plex! I don't know, he just looked so determined right when he got the puck, released the perfect shot. Great dive by Koivu too. And that was some epic 10 straight seconds of bumbling by Wellwood right before the goal. What great penalty killing! With Halak doing the job. :clap:

Kovalev is on tonight. He's skating, he's making the right plays.

That's funny, I've found Kovalev has kind of looked like a return to his listlessness. Trying to deke 3 people, making his linemates offside. I dunno, we'll see who shows up for the rest of the game.

That's funny, I've found Kovalev has kind of looked like a return to his listlessness. Trying to deke 3 people, making his linemates offside. I dunno, we'll see who shows up for the rest of the game.

Well you can't be on his case for trying things, but he's skating. Plain and simple.

What great penalty killing!

Absolutely, that was textbook penalty killing. Every time the Habs touched the puck they were able to clear it deep into Vans end.

Too bad it wasnt a PPG though. Apparently Kovy stepped on the ice right before Plex scored. :(

So far Kovalev looks like crap again.. bad decisions, sloppy penalty..

Basically he had one great period after his exile. I won't say its a wash yet, but I think I will wait a few more games before I decide if he is back or not. Gainey has 3 more games. :)

Still annoyed we didn't get a 5-3 when Kovy was dumped on our PP, but it didn't take them long to stack the odds against us. Four minutes for a popped zit... Glad the boys burned them. Full credit to the PK units and Halak.. good stuff..

Next goal is critical.. boys need to get on a roll here and not sit back.. here's hoping we don't see the 2nd period let down...