Winter

Athlétique.Canadien

It will soon be spring and summer. Not as quick as we would like it to be. Here's a song that I listen to in the winter.

I visited Winnipeg for a week in February in 1991. I lived in Fredericton NB for 5 years. I lived in Edmonton for 3 years and Calgary for 2 years. Calgary wasn't that bad - Chinook :) To sum it up, I've been around bad winter all of my life and have travelled everywhere in Canada during its coldness. In Halifax its currently very rotton cold and I'm tired of the crusted snow. It's 2 feet deep and the upper crust can support 150 lbs. Snow banks are depressing. :(

So, too all my Canadians and USA brothers and sisters. This song is for you. I thought I'd post the song because I'm sure everyone can relate to this winter song. How's your winter where you are? What is your favourite winter song?

Portage and Main fifty below - It's damned cold.

Edited by Athlétique.Canadien

It will soon be spring and summer. Not as quick as we would like it to be. Here's a song that I listen to in the winter.

I visited Winnipeg for a week in February in 1991. I lived in Fredericton NB for 5 years. I lived in Edmonton for 3 years and Calgary for 2 years. Calgary wasn't that bad - Chinook :) To sum it up, I've been around bad winter all of my life and have travelled everywhere in Canada during its coldness. In Halifax its currently very rotton cold and I'm tired of the crusted snow. It's 2 feet deep and the upper crust can support 150 lbs. Snow banks are depressing. :(

So, too all my Canadians and USA brothers and sisters. This song is for you. I thought I'd post the song because I'm sure everyone can relate to this winter song. How's your winter where you are? What is your favourite winter song?

Portage and Main fifty below - It's damned cold.

Look at sunday(dimanche) and monday !!

:ninja:

my winter in Jasper was cold but that chinnok made it all worth while !!

Temperatures are rising down here for the weekend. But I do not trust this rat winter. Rat is the perfect word. Or weasel winter.

The temperature fluctuations in Calgary for the past few weeks have just been brutal, it's hard to adjust. One week it's been nothing but in the 0-10 range and then next week, the temperature never leaves the -20s. It's terrible.

I just looked at the link for sunday and monday where they forcasted alot of snow ...and now ?? NADA !!

I love weather forcasts !!