Habs vs. Sharks | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

amazingly different reffing... last night, san jose would have had 3 penalties in one sequence.. tonight.. nothing...

and 3 nothing...

wow... sweet

And Koivu gets one finally!!!!

Best 1st period in a long time. Habs resisted early on, then after each goal you could see them grow and grow in confidence. They're skating well, they're driving the net.

What a change little things can do: a goalie that makes the saves when the D is faltering and a goon that clearly wins a fight.

WOW...never expected to be up by three goals at any point in this game, much less in the first period.

PLEASE...PLEASE...don't make the same old mistake and go into a shell trying to defend this lead!!!

oh my.. cherry is right about something...

BGL problem is that he is not mean and miserable to play against. He just has his fight.. then is everyone's buddy. He needs a blood transfusion from Avery.. play with some sandpaper and you won't need to ask guys to fight....

Great period. Halak keeps us in it and then we capitalize on chances.

And what is this 'hoo ya ya ya' chant? Whatever works, I guess.

That's what I thought I heard at first too... but then it sounded like Boucher... lol.