Habs vs. Sharks | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

3-0 Habs. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Who woulda thunk it. Wow.

Halak sharp early, then the Habs PP strikes again. Nice setup by Diago and Koivu hits the mesh.

Hope the boys can hold the lead. No sitting back.

On a negative note, Komi looks terrible again. 3 turnovers that i counted.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cherry slamming Ovie for celebrating. WTF? Kid plays with has tons of passion and enthusiasm so he's a goof?

Ugh.

No ...he's not a goof. I don't mind the celebrations after the goals but the 80's rock star thing from the bench......."Come on, I can't hear you!!" stuff is a little over the top and annoying.

All Don is saying is that someones going to lay him out for it. I would. And I'm an Ovie fan.

Cherry slamming Ovie for celebrating. WTF? Kid plays with has tons of passion and enthusiasm so he's a goof?

Ugh.

I agree.. he doesn't really rub it in to other teams, Ovie is grinning the minute he comes over the boards... heaven forbid he is excited. I guess Don would prefer he take his money and treat hockey like a job.. you know.. like most players...

Ugh.

Not surprising...he's old-school when it comes to that sort of stuff. Reminds me of that quote from an old-time football coach with regards to celebrating touchdowns: "Son, when you reach the end zone, act like you've been there before."

I still don't get this interference.. teams do that exact play to us almost every night and there is no call.. komi does it, penalty.. its like the refs only use it when they want to sway a game or punish a coach...

and SJ is back.. thanks refs..

Not surprising...he's old-school when it comes to that sort of stuff. Reminds me of that quote from an old-time football coach with regards to celebrating touchdowns: "Son, when you reach the end zone, act like you've been there before."

Meh. Ovie just jumps in the glass. Not like he's reenacting the French Revolution in mime.

Meh. Ovie just jumps in the glass. Not like he's reenacting the French Revolution in mime.

Or taking off his glove and blowing a kiss to the crowd. Remember Jammy Jagr used to do that?