Habs vs. Sharks | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

Breezy has been good tonight, but there is something wrong when Breezy is tougher in the corners then Hammer...

He has been underwhelming all year. And will a shot of his ever hit the net?

Breezy has been good tonight,
Edited by Nilan25

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wake up markov.. no pressure, and you shoot it around to the point instead of looking and making the easy play out of the zone... could have even skated out with it...

Sometimes I miss old-time defensemen who couldnt do much but could lob a puck to center-ice with a quick flick of the wrists

Outshot 10-3 in the 2nd..

I can almost guarantee you that most nights, our 2nd period will smell like cow dung... seriously.. do they pass a bong after the first????

Too much Yoga, not enough coke.

Brutal period.. no offense at all...

They get things rolling with a crap call on Komi, then let San Jose away with a number of worse infractions...

The boys are in turtle mode again.. .I am sure they are hoping for a PP, but they are not going to get one unless they get some legs going and pressure SJ

Outshot 14-4 in the second.. that is getting old...

Edited by brobin

One positive note out of the third.

BGL has a pulse!!!!!!

I think the secret is to get him in the game. Luckily Shelly is pissing him off.

Now the shots are worrisome.

Well, Habs allowed 2 goals early but rest of the period was pretty much even, game really tightened.

Except the shot clock.

Well, Habs allowed 2 goals early but rest of the period was pretty much even, game really tightened.

What!!

Not sure what game you were watching, but in no way was the period even. Yes the score was even after the 2 minute mark, but the Sharks dominated. Habs lucky to still have a one goal lead. Way too many neutral zone turnovers. Akostits just lost it at the Sharks line and let them come back the other way.

Hope the Habs can get some life in the 3rd.

Not sure what game you were watching, but in no way was the period even. Yes the score was even after the 2 minute mark,

What game are you watching?

Anybody else think we might flip the Kostitsyn's?

Andrei is "blowing" big time..

My mantra: Kosty is better without Kovy.

What game are you watching?

My mantra: Kosty is better without Kovy.

the one where montreal was outshot 14-4 in one period. The one where 80% of the play was in our end... the one where we generated no scoring chances in the 2nd...

seriously... why did you think that was even????

the one where montreal was outshot 14-4 in one period. The one where 80% of the play was in our end... the one where we generated no scoring chances in the 2nd...

seriously... why did you think that was even????

Guess you missed the point. Score wasnt even... anyway...

14 shots, but 7-8 of them in the first 4 mins of the period.

80% of the play in our end? What play? Sharks got, what, 1, maybe 2 scoring chances after the 2 goals? They're kept on the outside, they can spend all the time they want if they're going to stay on the perimeter. We didnt get more chances, that's why I said the game tightened. For a long stretch in the 2nd half of the period no Sharks entered out zone for about 4 mins. Most of the period was spent in the neutral zone.

Guess you missed the point. Score wasnt even... anyway...

14 shots, but 7-8 of them in the first 4 mins of the period.

80% of the play in our end? What play? Sharks got, what, 1, maybe 2 scoring chances after the 2 goals? They're kept on the outside, they can spend all the time they want if they're going to stay on the perimeter. We didnt get more chances, that's why I said the game tightened. For a long stretch in the 2nd half of the period no Sharks entered out zone for about 4 mins. Most of the period was spent in the neutral zone.

I will put you down for optimist of the night...

:)