• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who has the story?

Not sure. My Swed buddy sent me this:

ah

guerin already traded

An expert we count on for his great eye for this stuff says the deal is not to New Jersey or Boston. Montreal and Washington seem to lead the pack, but that could be simply a) process of elimination and b) because the Islanders had two scouts at their game against each other this afternoon. (Take this bullet with the least grain of salt, folks).

What I like of tonight's game: Habs could protect a 1-goal lead for the last 38 mins of the game vs the best team in the league.

It's one thing Halak always been known for: he knows how to close the door when it counts.

3-2 Habs in the shoot-out

Markov

Higgins

Koivu wins it in the shoot-out

I think it will be a tight defensive battle and our boys will show up, playing good enough to feed our confidence that we can beat a number 1 team. That's all we'll need to finish the year strong and win the cup.

May I toot my horn again?

TOOT TOOT!!!!!!

Not a shootout but 2 of the scorers right and the score once again!!!!!!

BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

I find Detroit boring too. If you want that kind of hockey watch euro hockey on satellite.

San Jose plays a similar game with a mostly North American team.

Komisarek is a liability on the ice. I feel that he was responsible on the two goals from San Jose.

Miserable. Not the shadow of the defenseman he used to be.

JMHO.

JCPetit

This win is big. Florida, Carolina and Buffalo lost today.

Magic number goes down as the habs win with no style.

It shows on the ice that these players play injured: Saku and Komo.

4 day rest and a good night for nightclubbing in Montreal...

Hey guys don't bring Jaro with you.

This win is big. Florida, Carolina and Buffalo lost today.

Magic number goes down as the habs win with no style.

4 day rest and a good night for nightclubbing in Montreal...

Hey guys don't bring Jaro with you.

:clap::clap::clap:

How about the people last season who were trying to compare Price to Roy? They really aggravated me.

He's still injured and supposedly will undergo surgery on his shoulder in the off season... He's checking with his back on the ice if you notice.

So he's not 100 % and yes a liability :(

The habs have a light schedule in March along with a lot of games at home , so Price will get his hundredth chance to prove himself again.

Edited by jrhabs

I think trading Huet was the right move. It was important for Price to get that playoff experience, and to know what it felt like being the starter for the stretch. No matter what, he would have had to go through it all eventually so it was great he got that experience so early in his career.

Komisarek is a liability on the ice. I feel that he was responsible on the two goals from San Jose.

Agreed. My boy Mikey hasen't playing his best hockey for these past few weeks!

I also get the feeling that Saku and komo are injured...i just hope they will get better soon, cause if we wanna make any deep run in the playoffs, we will need both of these guys to be at the top of their game!

As far as the win on saturday night goes, thank you to Halak. I just find it weird that our boys dominated the sharks for the last 12 minutes of the 1st period, and then they simply vanished...barely holding on to the lead!!

in any case, this is a HUGE win and will surely help boost this teams fragile confidence level!