Atlanta Road Trip?

Hey guys,

Being stuck in Nashville has been tough for a Habs fan. They've been here once in the past three years. Thank the Lord for centre Ice and HW or I would be a basket case. I've had enough and am going to drive out on Friday to catch them in Atlanta.

I know a bunch of you live in the States and was wondering if anyone from HW is going to make the trek. If so let me know, we could have a few beers before or after the game. I think seeing Kovalchuk play is going to be pretty cool. Like Sergei, " I'll ask him to come play for us and maybe he will come play for us"

GO HABS GO!!!!!!

No southern bound habs fans?

What a laugh, I just called Phillips arena box office and the guy working there is from Thunder Bay. Hooked me up with tickets in Habs attacking zone 4 rows from the glass for $78.00 each. I also could have got four rows behind the Montreal bench for $98.00 but decided I wanted to see our boys fill the net from up close. Pretty cheap I must say.

No southern bound habs fans?

What a laugh, I just called Phillips arena box office and the guy working there is from Thunder Bay. Hooked me up with tickets in Habs attacking zone 4 rows from the glass for $78.00 each. I also could have got four rows behind the Montreal bench for $98.00 but decided I wanted to see our boys fill the net from up close. Pretty cheap I must say.

Lucky Bastard! Those tickets would go for 250$+ at the Bell Centre.

I hope you get a good game!

Edited by Habsfan

I'll be at the game, so will Fanpuck

I hope they play better than last game here in January. It was actually the start of their slump. Tanguay's back.. should be better!

LOL...you must be as old as me to remember that song.

I dunno... I love that song and I'm only 21. Helps that beer commercials used it of course... :D

And I think Flogging Molly covered it.