Montreal @ Dallas | American Airlines Center. Dallas, Texas | 6:00 PM ET

KoZed

Talent or not, they're on a hot streak right now

They WERE hot. They are 2-5-1 in their last 8 games.

Edited by Wamsley01

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True. They lose this and win 8 in a row and this game would be forgotten pretty easily.

Glad to hear Price is starting for health reasons. I never believe a player should lose his position

to injury/Illness.

I am hearing mixed messages on this. Some articles say he just chose Price and Halak is fine. If so, they are really screwing with his head. Poor Halak is getting the message that it doesn't matter how well he plays, he will be forever behind Price. No point competing for the spot, just get with your agent and ask for a move this summer. :(

If it really is for health reasons, then they should give him the next game regardless of how Price does tonight. I am sure Price would understand given if Halak had not been sick he might still be on the bench. We need those guys competing for the spot, but also being team mates. We have enough drama on this team already.

You could say this before every game, it'll almost never be true. This is just a 2 point game like any other.

Should this team slip into 9th or 10th I don't think they'll recover. They are too fragile. They have to prove they can win hockey games at important times. It's important right now.

True. They lose this and win 8 in a row and this game would be forgotten pretty easily.

Glad to hear Price is starting for health reasons. I never believe a player should lose his position

to injury/Illness.

I'd like to start that winning streak with this game, so we can forget the last 2 important games we should have won.

I am hearing mixed messages on this. Some articles say he just chose Price and Halak is fine. If so, they are really screwing with his head. Poor Halak is getting the message that it doesn't matter how well he plays, he will be forever behind Price. No point competing for the spot, just get with your agent and ask for a move this summer. :(

If it really is for health reasons, then they should give him the next game regardless of how Price does tonight. I am sure Price would understand given if Halak had not been sick he might still be on the bench. We need those guys competing for the spot, but also being team mates. We have enough drama on this team already.

I don't really follow Jersey, but you might think any goalie drafted by the devils in the past decade and a half would ask for a trade before they finished saying his last name on draft day.

I'm sure Halak is bummed, he was playing well and it must be frustrating having to play second fiddle to Price, who is the farthest thing from Marty these days.

I don't care who's in net anymore, just win........Just friggin WIN

You know, for all the people that think the 100th Anniversary distractions are hurting the team's performance (a really grasping at straws excuse regardless), this team's road record just shows that this is a completely bunk theory.

They need to win one game on the road for crying out loud. I'm skeptical about every game the Habs play nowadays that they'll put on a good performance, and today's no different... but for once, prove me wrong boys.

I actually kind of like those lines they're icing. Putting Higgins with Lapierre and Kostopolous might just be what he needs... that line has been a bit of a tonic for players to play positive hockey.

I missed Friday's game, so I don't know who played with who and how anything looked at all. But I kind of endorse these lines... particuarily if Dandy is actually going to be on D.

Pittsburg just won in OT.

The team behind just are all in a hot streak, i'd like to see one of these

by Montreal.

With so shallow games to play i willl be happy not seeing West eating points from us

and give some to eastern opponents.

We really can't stay out of the box

What annoys me to no end is that neither penalty was a good one. Hammer hits a guy from behind who is no where near the puck, nor is the puck really in play.

Forget drug testing, Gainey needs to run some IQ testing...

so with pittsburgh winning today, if we lose this game we are in ninth. out of the freaking playoffs... come on guys wake the ###### up!

this is pathetic. I think I may just turn this shit off now and save myself the headache.

F I R E

C A R B O!!!!!

This team cannot win as long as the head coach is intact. I have never been so sure of anything in my life. The only chance we have left this year is with a new body behind the bench.

Looking really bad so far

that's an understatement. Have they even had the puck in the offensive zone once?

4 minute penalty? excellent, just what this team needed, more time in the box. Pathetic.