Habs vs. Devils | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

3cf6996f.gifvs. 27a503c8.gif
36-24-8 for 80 points....................44-20-3 for 91 points
(5th East)..................................(2nd East)

Forecaster.ca's Tale of the Tape
TSN's Ice Chips

Montreal Player Stats
New York Player Stats

Projected Lineup

(67)Pacioretty - (14)Plekanec - (27)Kovalev/(36)D'Agostini
(46)A.Kostitsyn - (11)Koivu - (13)Tanguay
(21)Higgins - (40) Lapierre - (6)Kostopoulos/(84)Latendresse
(70)Stewart - (15)Metropolit - (25)Dandenault

(79)Markov - (8)Komisarek
(44)Hamrlik - (71)Brisebois
(26)Gorges - (24)Schneider

24778.jpg vs. 643.jpg
Jaroslav Halak................Martin Brodeur*

* Brodeur is attempting to tie Patrick Roy's all-time win record.

TV: RDS, CBC, NHLN-US
Radio: CJAD, CKAC

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a true test of our abilities. The boys will all have to be pulling on the same rope to win this one.

GO HABS GO!!!!

Great, NHL Network decided to pick this game up and is now blocking out yet another game.

Ahhhhhh my friend, that's why you need centre Hice. You get NHL network in the pack, but you also feel like crap you spent 150 bones to watch an emotionless team put up zero effort all season long. Not sure which is worse seeing the games or not.

GO HABS GO!!!!!!

Let's win this one for Breezer!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhh my friend, that's why you need centre ice. You get NHL network in the pack, but you also feel like crap you spent 150 bones to watch an emotionless team put up zero effort all season long. Not sure which is worse seeing the games or not.

Wow, you actually got NHL Network with your Center Ice? That's certainly a first!

The only reason I don't have Center Ice is that my cable provider (actually, neither that covers my neighborhood) carries Center Ice. That's what bothers me about blocking NHL Network games on GameCenter Live. They don't seem to realize that 95% of people in the US who get GameCenter do so because they don't have access to Center Ice. And if you can't get Center Ice, you can't get NHL Network. Financially, it makes sense to black out games on Center Ice to get people to buy NHL Network. It makes absolutely zero sense to black out games that people can't possibly have access to. They're kicking me while I'm down.

Wow, you actually got NHL Network with your centre Ice? That's certainly a first!

The only reason I don't have centre Ice is that my cable provider (actually, neither that covers my neighborhood) carries centre Ice. That's what bothers me about blocking NHL Network games on GameCenter Live. They don't seem to realize that 95% of people in the US who get GameCenter do so because they don't have access to centre Ice. And if you can't get centre Ice, you can't get NHL Network. Financially, it makes sense to black out games on centre Ice to get people to buy NHL Network. It makes absolutely zero sense to black out games that people can't possibly have access to. They're kicking me while I'm down.

That is total crap. I originally got Game centre but the first Toronto vs Montreal game was blacked out. I was so pissed that I cancelled it right away and went back to centre Ice. Ya, in Tennessee with Comcast you get both channels so you don't miss a game all season.

This will be a true test of our abilities. The boys will all have to be pulling on the same rope to win this one.

GO HABS GO!!!!

hopefully they'll be pulling on"the rope" as opposed to what they have been pulling lately (pud)

That is total crap. I originally got Game centre but the first Toronto vs Montreal game was blacked out. I was so pissed that I cancelled it right away and went back to centre Ice. Ya, in Tennessee with Comcast you get both channels so you don't miss a game all season.

Man, you're freakin' lucky. That is a rarity, even for Comcast. I'm pretty sure simonus has Comcast and they wanted like 10 bucks a month to add NHL Network, even if he had Center Ice.

Man, you're freakin' lucky. That is a rarity, even for Comcast. I'm pretty sure simonus has Comcast and they wanted like 10 bucks a month to add NHL Network, even if he had centre Ice.

Wow!!!!

10 bucks for one channel. I hate cable I burn so much money on it and don't even really watch TV except Habs games. The other thing that's burning me now is high speed internet. I pay for it at home and I just got an iPhone so I have to pay a mandatory 30 bucks to have an internet provider run that properly. Friggin monopoly.

That's why I don't care when people figure out ways to get stuff for free online or free cable boxes. They burn the rest of us enough already.

Personally, I wish that I could just order a game and watch it on a game by game basis. No black-out. You know? Like $1.99 a game, just like a movie. But NOOOOOOO!!!!! $150.00 and in your state you still get fried. You get VERSUS though don't you?

Wow!!!!

10 bucks for one channel. I hate cable I burn so much money on it and don't even really watch TV except Habs games. The other thing that's burning me now is high speed internet. I pay for it at home and I just got an iPhone so I have to pay a mandatory 30 bucks to have an internet provider run that properly. Friggin monopoly.

That's why I don't care when people figure out ways to get stuff for free online or free cable boxes. They burn the rest of us enough already.

Personally, I wish that I could just order a game and watch it on a game by game basis. No black-out. You know? Like $1.99 a game, just like a movie. But NOOOOOOO!!!!! $150.00 and in your state you still get fried. You get VERSUS though don't you?

RDS is offering $50.00 for the rest of the season and playoffs, or their usual $2.99 per game. The quality is amazing, no interruptions. But you'd have to be willing to watch it in french.

And I'm just guessing here, but you guys can't get a cbc.ca stream, right? They stream all the saturday night games live.

RDS is offering $50.00 for the rest of the season and playoffs, or their usual $2.99 per game. The quality is amazing, no interruptions. But you'd have to be willing to watch it in french.

And I'm just guessing here, but you guys can't get a cbc.ca stream, right? They stream all the saturday night games live.

Yeah, CBC and TSN free streams are both for Canada IPs only. RDS isn't available in the US either.

This is going to be a tough game. I feel for Halak, as it sure looks like Gainey is tossing him up against the odds, while protecting Price. Halak should have played the Isles, and Price NJD, if indeed Price is our number 1.

If Halak doesn't get the win, I guess they will use it to justify giving Price the reigns again. If Halak steals it, who knows. Certainly no easy game for Halak. Maybe Breezy can rip up Brodeur for him. :)

In any case, I sure hope the boys show up for 60 minutes and not just roll over.

Yeah, CBC and TSN free streams are both for Canada IPs only. RDS isn't available in the US either.

I think there are work-arounds for the IP issue...I know there are work-arounds for Canadians who want to view things online that are restricted to US IP's

talking about me ^_^

If i ever have to catch a game on the internet I go to www.atdhe.net

You can watch pretty much every Habs and all other sports games there and its for free. I find the quality to be pretty good. No registering either.

the last few games have not been there and we aren't supposed to be talking about it on here. SHHHHHHHHHH

cbc also streams it in punjabi which must a gas to watch :lol: