Habs vs. Devils | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hamrlik had all the time in the world to clear that puck, so what does he do? Shoot it along the baord on the other side right on the stick of a Devils.

You would love tortz.

Safe is death.

I see a system. North south with speed. Chip the boards. We broke the trap at will in the second. If this team can play like this for the rest of the season, we are OK.

Reffing is a little one sided tonight. NHL head office must want the big story. Brodeur ties wins in Montreal.

That is total crap. I originally got Game centre but the first Toronto vs Montreal game was blacked out. I was so pissed that I cancelled it right away and went back to centre Ice. Ya, in Tennessee with Comcast you get both channels so you don't miss a game all season.

Not in the C e n t e r Ice package, you must have a sports tier package that includes it. I'm ticked, I checked this morning, and saw that the game was on channel 469, and that the Avs game was on the NHL Network. I get home and get ready to watch the game today, and see it's been switched. Grrrrrrrr!!!!

Habs are playing very well tonight.

Except for early undisciplined play they are relaly doing well.

I know shots are 35-22 but the Devils have to have at least 15 pp shots.

Why is Komi so timid, it looks like he's scared to take a hit to make a pass, I know it's easy for us to say this, but not many of the Habs D look like they are willing to sacrifice the body to make a pass.

Why is Komi so timid, it looks like he's scared to take a hit to make a pass, I know it's easy for us to say this, but not many of the Habs D look like they are willing to sacrifice the body to make a pass.

He is still hurt.

Must be anyways, he has been playing like a puss for a while.

I have to say one thing though... Halak played a great game, although he should have saved at least one of the goals in the 1st he has saved loads of others. Im sorry halak for my dissbelief.