Habs vs. Devils | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O'Bryne, at least shows emotion, sticks up for his team mates, Komi is a useless pylon out there, whos shot cannot even get near the net.

All of Montreal's D panic soooo much with the puck, if they took a fraction of a second longer to set their feet and get the puck out, none of pressure in the D zone would happen.

Edited by bar

44+ shots on Halak now

I think AKost should join Komi in the press box, he is useless out there, I know that can be said for a lot of the team.

Uh?

AKost & Plex are the only ones that creates any offense out there.

Booing morons really helps out the team.

They dont deserve any better.

Plex might create some chances, Akost not so much.

He is the most dangerous player on his line, should tell you how there's other guys to bench before him,

Brodeur ties it

Boy Patrick didnt look happy. Players better hope he doesnt becomes coach, he could make them pay for tonight!

45 saves on 48 shots for Halak... Werent we supposed to cut down shots on???

The fans shouldn't boo, not because it's not warrented, it's because the players don't care, they don't show it on the ice, they may have tons of skill, but they never show heart. I don't know what happened between this year and previous years, what rifts have been caused in the dressing room, but players are playing for the paycheck, not for the CH on their chest.

F--K Brodeur. Who cares. Not me. Mail in the third period ya bunch of bums. I cheer for and go out of my way to watch a bunch of bums.

CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A SYSTEM OR COACH TO TELL THESE BUNCH OF LOSERS WHAT TO DO IN THEIR OWN ZONE.

LOSERS

F--K Brodeur. Who cares. Not me. Mail in the third period ya bunch of bums. I cheer for and go out of my way to watch a bunch of bums.

CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A SYSTEM OR COACH TO TELL THESE BUNCH OF LOSERS WHAT TO DO IN THEIR OWN ZONE.

LOSERS

What? Haven't you heard? We fired the problem.

Isnt it becoming obvious the problem isnt the coach or system but the players? None of our defenseman can physically neutralize a forward even if their life depended on it. Forwards just dont want to skate to be first on the puck, etc.

good thing we fired guy this was totally different than the shit we been watching all year. A millions shots against too many penalties and no shots for. I love you a a gm bob but as a coach you don't look any better than guy, may as well blow er up and start over.

Isnt it becoming obvious the problem isnt the coach or system but the players? None of our defenseman can physically neutralize a forward even if their life depended on it. Forwards just dont want to skate to be first on the puck, etc.

I agree with you. This team is not a winning team. They played with jump for 30 minutes, and chased their tails for the rest. I don't know. I think Bob has a lot of thinking to do for signing players. The only free agents I would worry about are Plek, Komi and Tangs. Let the rest walk, unless Kovy signs for less.

I agree with you. This team is not a winning team. They played with jump for 30 minutes, and chased their tails for the rest. I don't know. I think Bob has a lot of thinking to do for signing players. The only free agents I would worry about are Plek, Komi and Tangs. Let the rest walk, unless Kovy signs for less.

and i no longer am that sure about komi he has played terrible since the infamous fight shoulder injury

I think AKost should join Komi in the press box, he is useless out there, I know that can be said for a lot of the team.

how many guys can you put in the press box? and would they notice they spend half their time in the penalty box for crying out loud

Halak is ahead of price in winning percentage and save percentage...

What I find interesting is that Halak is getting better as the season progresses. While Price is playing better, unless he get much better, I would start Halak in the playoffs and see how he does.

kozed you and I have agreed on this point for a while IT JUST CAN"T BE THE COACH AGAIN. and again and again comon these guys have talent they just don't seem to care.

Habs are good when they crash the net. Unfortunately, they do it twice a game. And it comes half of the time from Dandy and Metropolit... :(

kozed you and I have agreed on this point for a while IT JUST CAN"T BE THE COACH AGAIN. and again and again comon these guys have talent they just don't seem to care.

+1

The core leadership of this team has to go...

Is this the same team as last year? I mean we all bitched last year..."yeah the habs can score, but I wish it was at 5 on 5", they do that at the cost of a great PP. I'm wishing for the firewagon hockey of last year compared to the product we see this year.