Emelin Mauled

ForumGhost

yemelin_0.jpg

So apparently he's done for the season with a broken nose, mild concussion and a damaged eye that will require surgery. Wow. I hope this doesn't affect his performance in the long run. Alexander Svitov, 3rd overall pick from 201, did the job.

Svitov was always a punk, I've never seen him fight anyone his own size.

Edited by ForumGhost

who cares, Alex Perezhogin could also be run down by a truck... they both decided to never join the Habs... the habs have the fingers crossed and hope that one day, they'll be back.. but that's just wishful thinking.

Holy cow, is there anyone in the system who can win a fight?

Oh yea, wait, he is riding the bench.

Emelin will be fine, he'll come over and go for a roster spot. Based on what i've seen this year there may be 5 openings available.

Holy cow, is there anyone in the system who can win a fight?

Oh yea, wait, he is riding the bench.

Emelin will be fine, he'll come over and go for a roster spot. Based on what i've seen this year there may be 5 openings available.

Well, maybe he and the other punk will both make the NHL and BGL can have a heavy weight

To play with while protecting yemelin. Oh ya sorry I forgot BGL will do shite while blogging

From the bench or IR.

Well, maybe he and the other punk will both make the NHL and BGL can have a heavy weight

To play with while protecting yemelin. Oh ya sorry I forgot BGL will do shite while blogging

From the bench or IR.

Great comment well thought out and written!!!

actually check the fight out on youtube, the svitov started when he wasnt ready with his gloves on, after that it was fairl even, although emelins head was caught for a bit, but he ended up on top

• 4 weeks later...