Habs vs. Rangers | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

It's just so obvious it makes me sick.

Pressure the Habs deep. No ideas, no options. Forwards too far away. One fw comes back, gets a pass up the boards, chips it out into the neutral zone, line change. Only chances come from their mistakes, falling down etc.

F'ing useless, does no one on the bench see this is not working???????????????

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit of life and momentum maybe now. We kill the rest of the penalty, we should be flying.

But the way we play is abysmal, so predictable. We always seems to be in our half of the ice, playing two-on-three or three-on-four. Just pressure us. And the chances we give up, it's like we have a system that is let them into the zone, let them come deep, let them set up, let them blast away from the point.

Something in this really has to change.

Remember Kovy's game tying goal in the 6-5 comeback vs Rangers?

He fell when he scored.

Like tonight's game tying goal vs the Rangers :blink:

We really started playing great last year after the comeback. That was magical. If we win tonight which seems like it will go to the wire, will pay equal dividends I think. Good game so far. There are play-off beards already going I've noticed.

I still think that while our system or execution is not great, we are short talent. Too many guys are over hyped on this team. We really need a top centre and probably another winger.

While we need better defense, if Komi and Hammer played better we would be fine. I am just not convinced our forwards are up to snuff. (and i am not talking "skills", but ability to score and dominate games)

We really started playing great last year after the comeback. That was magical. If we win tonight which seems like it will go to the wire, will pay equal dividends I think. Good game so far. There are play-off beards already going I've noticed.

Those are being grown out of laziness