Habs vs Atlanta : Game Thread

brobin

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The return of the thin white duke.....have not posted on here all season long; like to observe. But times are desperate and desperate times calls for superstition. Who the hell knows if Price is up for the challenge, but I agree if we're going to make the playoffs, we have to ride Price in because he gives us the potential for the best chance at winning in the playoffs. That said, it starts tonight- Lehtonin if I am not mistakjen has shut us out the last 2 games he has faced us. I'd like to say we turn the tables, but not quite- 3-1 Habs, Price plays well, defence tightens up, surrendering under 30 shots for the first time in......well you get the idea. I'm not about to call the scorers. That's all.

New lines I think will make a big difference, I predict a win tonight although still a steady dose of the giveaways and bad D we've seen since the ASG.

lotta courage there Brobin - the luck's on you now.

In my defense, I just polished off a bottle of Merlot.... so I might not be the best predictor of success.. :lol:

Sorry I didn't get a game thread today. Got called into work early this morning and then had coaching after school. Just got home a bit ago and may not make it through the game, haha.

Well, look at my game thread.. if that doesn't motivate you to manage your time better, I don't know what will. :)

Well, look at my game thread.. if that doesn't motivate you to manage your time better, I don't know what will. :)

Not like mine are doing anything. I can't remember the last time they won on one of my game threads. I think KoZed had the last win, and I can't remember before that.

Wow.. on Sportsnet they said we were "loading up the first line with Koivu, Kovy, and Tanguay.. should they spread it out?".. to which the other guy said "that would be a decent 2nd line on most teams"... ouch....

I was going to get mad but frankly.. the truth hurts...

Not like mine are doing anything. I can't remember the last time they won on one of my game threads. I think KoZed had the last win, and I can't remember before that.

I had the OT win against Edmonton... dunno if it was before/after Kozed's one...

Time to finish the season the way it started... and it begins now.

It must, or we're doomed.

:hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

Absolutely!!!!!

I'm sick of everyones comments. From Cherry to Englom to Sportsnet. Carey shut the door, Saku score some goals, Gainey get some wins, and to the cup we go so they can all put they're friggin boots in they're mouths.

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO'S THE MAN???

for those of you needing a internet link for the game streamed

[link censored. keep the site out of legal troubles, share links in PMs only]

I'm going to try and be optimistic for this game :clap:

Nope...Kovy won't move his damn feet...GET OFF THE ICE YOU FLOATING BUM

:lol: Cmon...me and being positive...thats like Colin without Sarcasm

I expect the best performance of the year from them tonight...its do or die time

GO :hlogo: GO