Habs vs Atlanta : Game Thread

brobin

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He can't help it.. it is such a rare occurance he needs to find any excuse to praise Koivu.. I guess him making a 4th liner play is cause for celebration these days..

I will wait for him to start dominating 5-5, not taking dumb penalties in the offensive zone, and winning a few battles before I celebrate him...

Ya..... well fans like you are probably the ones that tell Higgins he sucks out on the street. I stick by my team....Thank you very much.

Ya..... well fans like you are probably the ones that tell Higgins he sucks out on the street. I stick by my team....Thank you very much.

Well you don't know me then. :)

I stick by my team too, but players need to earn it.. I don't worship players regardless of their performance, and I cut Koivu 2 years of slack..

I am looking forward to the culling of the vets.. Tanguay can stay. :)

Sorry but you are an "insert whatever the F**ck you want here" just make sure it's really, really bad.

You call yourself a fan?

you are an "insert whatever the F**ck you want here" just make sure it's really, really bad.

And to answer you question, yes I'm a fan.

You have to admit they are making Saku "I play 2 good games a year " Koivu look good

Edited by rafikz