Habs vs Atlanta : Game Thread

brobin

Tanguay-Koivu-Kovalev line have 9 points, Tanguay has 4.

What was that about Koivu and Kovalev having problems playing together? Not the case tonight, anyway.

Edited by RobRock

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:B)

Well you don't know me then. :)

I stick by my team too, but players need to earn it.. I don't worship players regardless of their performance, and I cut Koivu 2 years of slack..

I am looking forward to the culling of the vets.. Tanguay can stay. :)

Come on, We've been begging for linemates for Koivu and now he has Tangs and Kovalev , they click when it's important and you continue to shit on him.

Tanguay is earning it tonight and Koivu isn't? Right. :?-

Edited by HABBER-oooooKNOWS

Come on, We've been begging for linemates for Koivu and now he has Tangs and Kovalev , they click when it's important and you continue to shit on him.

Tanguay is earning it tonight and Koivu isn't? Right.

Dude.. wake up.. they have not clicked.. they have been invisible 5-5 all night. They scored on the PP.. good stuff but that is hardly a sign that Koivu is on fire.

We have 5 goals on 14 shots against Atlanta. I am happy we are ahead and we need the points, but we are a long way from being in the playoff still. We need to beat tough teams, and Koivu needs to generate some offense 5-5, not just be on the ice while the PP unit pops in some weak goals...

Doesn't matter - the fact that Komisarek jumped that guy and tried to decapitate him - bluntly - is a great sign.

Still lots of poor play, but this is a kind of game we need. I really thought Price's great glove save off Kovalchuk was important - bailing out the d, stopping the sniper, etc. Atl goes out and tries to clear room for him, double pp, two more goals.

And Jaques Demers agrees with me!

Dude.. wake up.. they have not clicked.. they have been invisible 5-5 all night. They scored on the PP.. good stuff but that is hardly a sign that Koivu is on fire.

We have 5 goals on 14 shots against Atlanta. I am happy we are ahead and we need the points, but we are a long way from being in the playoff still. We need to beat tough teams, and Koivu needs to generate some offense 5-5, not just be on the ice while the PP unit pops in some weak goals...

Baby steps!!!!!!! Have a beer and cheer your team on......... Quit crying like you have it all figured out and slamming players every chance you get. Enjoy it Carbo.

We actually outshot them that period. And the Thrashers are on pace for less than 30 shots for the game!! Imagine-toi.

Atlanta spent half the period in the box.. I expect them to fold in the third now, especially if we can get another PP goal. This is how you beat these crap teams.. but getting up early and a bunch.. then they lose interest. Too often the habs let these teams in the game and then try to come back in third..

I am not sure what the PK is like for Atlanta most nights, but our PP unit is gaining confidence...

Suck it, Koivu haters.

"Koivu fans find excuses to praise him" ?

Well you senseless Koivu bashers find any excuse to hate him.

I prefer to support my team and its players instead of bashing everyone left and right.

Go Habs go

All of them.

:hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

Edited by Cataclaw

Baby steps!!!!!!! Have a beer and cheer your team on......... Quit crying like you have it all figured out and slamming players every chance you get. Enjoy it Carbo.

? Read the first post.. I predicted a win....

We as fans I guess are never happy, when the PP is clicking we want more 5 on 5 goals, when we not scoring on the PP we want more of those. I swear, we are the worst of fans.

Sorry for not bringing her out sooner. :P

Oh HFBoards a while back someone found a pretzel that looked like the CH. Took a pic of it and they used it as a good luck charm which got them into the playoffs. Apparently this year we have a girl.

Please post her everywhere. Every sig, every avatar. Get Sakicq to post her on the front page of the site, I don't care. I don't really believe in superstition, but at this point, whatever works, neh?

:D

Doesn't matter - the fact that Komisarek jumped that guy and tried to decapitate him - bluntly - is a great sign.

I agree - even though Markov totally knocked the guy into Price and Komi had no justification whatsoever.

Who are the men ????

Kovalev and Tanguay ! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Man that Kovalev - Price - Tanguay line is awesome !!!!!

Edited by rafikz

We as fans I guess are never happy, when the PP is clicking we want more 5 on 5 goals, when we not scoring on the PP we want more of those. I swear, we are the worst of fans.

:clap:

Oh HFBoards a while back someone found a pretzel that looked like the CH. Took a pic of it and they used it as a good luck charm which got them into the playoffs. Apparently this year we have a girl.

Please post her everywhere. Every sig, every avatar. Get Sakicq to post her on the front page of the site, I don't care. I don't really believe in superstition, but at this point, whatever works, neh?

:D

Chuck is a pretty poor-to-mediocre show, but they had a novelty 3D episode the day after the Super Bowl. She was fantastic in it!