Habs vs Atlanta : Game Thread

brobin

Koivu was good, and a great way to start the third. Tanguay looked great all night, even on 5-on-5. Kovalev is good in that lurking shark role.

Anyone else think the 2nd line wasn't so hot? A little stretch in the second, otherwise not great. Would be better maybe if Latendresse was up with them (but he works well with Lapierre); S Kost and Higgins with Lapierre; third line Dandy-Metroposhit-Kostopolous. Liked Dandy's hustle there tonight.

Anyway, 6 goals and nice win, pp clicked, Carey looked good. Some better stuff, tighter positional play in general in the third.

Tampa, another big chance for us. Must take it.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THE SLUMP IS OVER. we will return to the normal play of the Montreal Canadiens. Thank you to all of you who supported us in our bad times. I guess kovy and koivu can play together. :lool: :hlogo: :clap: :ghg: :hlogo: :clap: :ghg:

Did you see that Kovy - Koivu hug ?

That's great stuff

Uh oh, KoZed calling me out on that thread pledge! :lol:

I better start preparing some new graphics and content... if the Habs play the last 9 like they did tonight, i just might have to follow through on that promise!

:hlogo:

Who's the Yvonne chick exactly? What's the story there, and where can i find some pictures - i'm going to include her in the game threads if she's here to stay as our HW good luck charm ;)

Edited by Cataclaw

Where are the Koivu bashers now?......just what i thought!!

Easy there, sport...he played one good game. Could have been great rather than good, if not for that characteristic offensive zone penalty. But definitely good...let's see if it continues.

Awesome games! Uniting Koivu, Kovy and Tanguays pays off big time! Also, don't forget Markov with 3 assists!

I love when Kovy gets mad. After he got kneed, he just stood there, looked royally pissed off and blasts one off the post.

I'm hoping he is inclined to blast the puck more often now that he is on a line with two playmakers.

Uh oh, KoZed calling me out on that thread pledge! :lol:

I better start preparing some new graphics and content... if the Habs play the last 9 like they did tonight, i just might have to follow through on that promise!

:hlogo:

Cool, game threads that start in the middle of the 2nd period. Can't wait. ^_^

Cool, game threads that start in the middle of the 2nd period. Can't wait. ^_^

Hey now

If you mean what i think you mean, you're tempting me to go back on my pledge and forget i ever offered. Now why you gotta be a dick?

If you mean something else, then please clarify

Where are the Koivu bashers now?......just what i thought!!

I'm still here. What? Funny... Koivu sucks for 10 games, then he has a good one and out comes the fanboys.

Koivu and Kovy should give half their paychecks to Tanguay. He was the one who fed them all game long

Tangs is our Ando Masahashi

I'm still here. What? Funny... Koivu sucks for 10 games, then he has a good one and out comes the fanboys.

Koivu and Kovy should give half their paychecks to Tanguay. He was the one who fed them all game long

Tangs is our Ando Masahashi

You are joking right? You don't see new threads about Koivu being God opened up now do you? We have been supporting the whole time, thick and thin, nothings changed.

You are the one that that will probably have a Tanguay avatar starting tomorrow and have him listed as your favourite Habs after one good game. Finally he shows up. Once again, can we be happy for all of them. Ando Masahsashi? I'm not even going to google that, sounds about as stupid as Jesus Price.

You are joking right? You don't see new threads about Koivu being God opened up now do you? We have been supporting the whole time, thick and thin, nothings changed.

You are the one that that will probably have a Tanguay avatar starting tomorrow and have him listed as your favourite Habs after one good game. Finally he shows up. Once again, can we be happy for all of them. Ando Masahsashi? I'm not even going to google that, sounds about as stupid as Jesus Price.

Your point being... ?

Hey now

If you mean what i think you mean, you're tempting me to go back on my pledge and forget i ever offered. Now why you gotta be a dick?

If you mean something else, then please clarify

I mean exactly what I said.

When Spidey stopped doing threads you started doing them and 60% of the time you didn't have them up until way after the game started if you got them up at all. I'm not being a dick, I'm just stating what we're in for come play-offs. I can only go on past experience no need to get feisty. Shit or get off the pot.

Your point being... ?

Point is Koivu fans support him. We don't come out of the woodwork only after a good game like some people. Even after 10 bad games we still have his back. Not hard to understand for someone who reads these boards as much as you do.......... You'd think. No swaying on these boards when it comes to the Man we all know and love as CAPTAIN K.

When Spidey stopped doing threads you started doing them and 60% of the time you didn't have them up until way after the game started if you got them up at all. I'm not being a dick, I'm just stating what we're in for come play-offs. I can only go on past experience no need to get feisty. Shit or get off the pot.

I apreciate anyone who makes a game thread. It takes time. Tanks Kozed, Shanks FanPuck, Merci Spiderman...wherever you are.

Wow, fark you.

I just spent 10 minutes checking the forum history for the sake of statistics and only once did i make a thread after the game started, so you can take your snarky sarcastic criticism and shove it up your ass. I don't call one miss '60%'. Sometimes the threads were only hours before the game, granted, but sometimes they were 3 days before the game; it depended on real life circumstances. In no way shape or form were 60% (or even close) of the game threads i made late or not made at all. I suggest you check the forum stats yourself before you make unsubstantiated bullshit claims. Wow.

If you want to spend hours and make the game threads, why don't you go ahead and do them yourself instead of being an asshole. Until then i politely suggest you shut the hell up.

Edited by Cataclaw

Wow, fark you.

I just spent 10 minutes checking the forum history for the sake of statistics and only once did i make a thread after the game started, so you can take your snarky sarcastic criticism and shove it up your ass. I don't call one miss '60%'. Sometimes the threads were only hours before the game, granted, but sometimes they were 3 days before the game; it depended on real life circumstances. In no way shape or form were 60% (or even close) of the game threads i made late or not made at all. I suggest you check the forum stats yourself before you make unsubstantiated bullshit claims. Wow.

If you want to spend hours and make the game threads, why don't you go ahead instead of being an asshole, until then i politely suggest you shut the hell up.

gotta agree with you cat I know these things take a lot of time and I for one truly appreciate them and look forward to them. I mean its not like you get paid to do it, you do it because you like to. thanks to all the people who have been good enough to do them for us. all of you did great jobs. I do miss spideys though some of his were truly great. no offense to anyone else.