Habs VS. Lightning : GAME THREAD

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You gotta hand it to Ramo. The kid played an unbelieveable game for Tampa. Without him the habs should have won this game easily 5-2, maybe even 6-2!!!

NIce win...got the 2 points. I really hope Komisarek broke a couple of Artyukin's ribs!!!MY BOY IS BACK!!!

In the end, the Lightning taking it to overtime probably helped us. Nothing gets your team juiced like a dramatic OT winner.

When we lose a game, it's the end of the world, when we win one, there's ALWAYS negative nancy's around to bring everyone down.

Thank god we didn't go to the shootout with Beached Whale...

Like that one Corky ?

Edited by Jaysix

AMAZING! We beat the Lightning!

Start the Parade plans!

Hey, we could have sat back after the 1st goal and just get lulled into a loss like so many times this season.

They played 60+ minutes. Even if it's against TB, I'll gladly take the W

Birthday gifts rules!

I agree that we shouldn'T get overexcited over these past two victories. It's not like we beat teh Red-Wings and the Sharks. We are talking about two of the weakest teams in the League, but nonetheless, this is a confidence boost for our boys and more importantly, we got the two fv.cking points. That's all that matters!!

Well, the Rangers only got one point to our two so overall, it's a good night even if Florida also won.