Rallying Cry - Believe! GO HABS GO

I'm posting this to get the word out because NOW is the time. Not tomorrow or the next day - NOW!

It is time for us fans to forget and forgive all of the contraversy and bull surrounding this team. Win, lose or draw I think it's time to cheer for these guys and let them know we believe in them and we are going to support them. This "rallying cry" is not meant to say that people are not allowed to be critical or have opinions. I'm talking about beyond that and in the simplest terms that it's time to cheer. Get the word out. I'm going to copy/paste this over to other boards and post it on habsinsideout.

Get the word out. GO HABS GO. WE BELIEVE! WE BELIEVE IN YOU - IN ALL OF YOU.

GO HABS GO!

PS. If they lose and fail, then that'll be the time to rip them some new ones. But, until then I ask each and all of you to publically rally!

I'm posting this to get the word out because NOW is the time. Not tomorrow or the next day - NOW!

It is time for us fans to forget and forgive all of the contraversy and bull surrounding this team. Win, lose or draw I think it's time to cheer for these guys and let them know we believe in them and we are going to support them. This "rallying cry" is not meant to say that people are not allowed to be critical or have opinions. I'm talking about beyond that and in the simplest terms that it's time to cheer. Get the word out. I'm going to copy/paste this over to other boards and post it on habsinsideout.

Get the word out. GO HABS GO. WE BELIEVE! WE BELIEVE IN YOU - IN ALL OF YOU.

GO HABS GO!

PS. If they lose and fail, then that'll be the time to rip them some new ones. But, until then I ask each and all of you to publically rally!

could we maybe forward this to bob so he could post on the bulletin board. ti would be more effective

:ghg: :ghg: :hlogo: :hlogo: :clap: :clap: