GDT: Buffalo vs Montreal (3-28-09, 7 PM EST)

dlbalr

I'll give him an A for effort, but I just can't see why Kostopoulos drops the gloves. I can't remember the last time he even looked good in a fight, much less won.

i was just think the same thing, he reminds me of this guy from high school..that aways start fights and keep gettin his ass kick..but it was always fun to watch

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait...

Sabres are fighting for a playoff spot, and they have suspended Afinigenov because he spent 2:20 min on the ice ? :blink:

Or did I miss something ?????

Afinigenov sucks this year,BAD

i was just think the same thing, he reminds me of this guy from high school..that aways start fights and keep gettin his ass kick..but it was always fun to watch

watching Tommy gets his ticket punched ain't that much fun, I'd rather see Stewart out there

Wait...

Sabres are fighting for a playoff spot, and they have suspended Afinigenov because he spent 2:20 min on the ice ? :blink:

Or did I miss something ?????

Should have done what Keenan did with Kovalev, leave him on the ice for 5 or 6 minutes straight.

good save by Price, but he is still making stupid plays with the puck.. he needs to use his D and stop tossing it to the point when he doesn't have to. I swear he wasn't this bad handling the puck last year...

He seems to be heeding your advice, he made two quick passes to Markov along the boards.

Should have done what Keenan did with Kovalev, leave him on the ice for 5 or 6 minutes straight.

He seems to be heeding your advice, he made two quick passes to Markov along the boards.

Yup I noticed.. much much better. I suspect he was listening to Gainey or Markov however. :)

Weird game. Very slow and chess-like.

Is it just me?

It's a good game. Pretty much the only Sabres chance to score and they did.

We miss crazy chances amd the other goalies are awesome...

Despite the scoreboard, I liked most of what I saw in that first period.

Our guys are skating hard, crashing and banging on the forecheck, and generating some good chances.

Miller has made some huge saves, and the refs have been suspect....but if the guys keep up the pace, things should turn around.

It's a good game. Pretty much the only Sabres chance to score and they did.

We miss crazy chances amd the other goalies are awesome...

I wouldn't really say it was their only chance. However, most of our chances seemed to be a lot of traffic and no real shots, the puck is just sitting there waiting to be knocked in. We just need someone to do it.

You learn something new every day. I had no idea it was a penalty to have consecutive guys kicked out of the faceoff.

Good period, we deserve to be winning.

It's a penalty. Just never called. Habs get all the breaks.

So basically if the linesman feels like it, he can give a team a powerplay anytime he wants by kicking two guys out of the faceoff circle for reasons known only to him.

Edited by RobRock