Apr. 2/09 | Montréal vs. New York | Game Thread

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on boys... we need this one! Hopefully the Isle are a little tired after the tough game last night in Washington. Come out flying boys and put this one to rest early!!

CAREY! CAREY! CAREY!

Oops.. just noticed Price is out tonight. Yikes, really sucks cause he was finally playing great.

JARO! JARO! JARO!

Koivu sucks. Kovalev sucks. Tanguay is carrying the lousy twosome.

HEY!!! I resent that, because everyone knows that Kovalev is also doing part of the carrying....Kovy and Tanguay are equally distributing the dead weight on that line on their shoulders and marching forward. :P

Come on boys... we need this one! Hopefully the Isle are a little tired after the tough game last night in Washington. Come out flying boys and put this one to rest early!!

CAREY! CAREY! CAREY!

Oops.. just noticed Price is out tonight. Yikes, really sucks cause he was finally playing great.

JARO! JARO! JARO!

Not a bad idea by Bob to rest Carey tonight...give Jaro the team that has a pop-gun offense (on paper) to make sure Price is fresh for the tough games ahead.

Not a bad idea by Bob to rest Carey tonight...give Jaro the team that has a pop-gun offense (on paper) to make sure Price is fresh for the tough games ahead.

I don't think that this was Bob's "decision". Carey has the flu and can't play!

I don't think that this was Bob's "decision". Carey has the flu and can't play 1 full period without ruining his equipment!

fixed

I have mixed feelings on that period. Outplayed most of it. Halak made a couple beauties to keep them in it, but we didn't really do anything unless on the PP. So I like that we are up 2, but I still worry that we are not that strong...

To me, we look a lot like last year... mediocre but riding the PP to a lot of points. If the PPs dry up in the playoffs (see how Philly beat Washington last year when Washington couldn't get a PP no matter how dirty Philly got) we will struggle.

Anyway, the PP is working so that is all good. I am still waiting for the 2nd line to do something.

Let's hope we can do some more damage in the 2nd playing 5-5. We need that 2nd line to get on a roll too as we have some tough games to end the season.