• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://habsinsideout.com/main/18342

Halak in nets vs. Leafs; AK46 doubtful

by Dave Stubbs

Look for Jaroslav Halak to get his second consecutive start in goal tomorrow night in Toronto, the still-ailing Carey Price not fit to face the Maple Leafs. Pat Hickey says that Price has been for all intents and purposes quarantined in his Toronto hotel room (so presumably roommate Josh Gorges was upgraded to a single?).

Andrei Kostitsyn seems highly doubtful to play tomorrow, having been cut over the eye by a high stick last night on Long Island. But there are suggestions, too, that he could be a healthy scratch. Last time the Kostitsyn brothers' parents come to North America: Sergei was drilled into the boards and missed last night's game, and now Andrei is hammered.

Goaltending callup Marc Denis was returned to Hamilton to play with the Bulldogs tonight, but will be back to support Halak tomorrow in Toronto.

The Canadiens did not practice today, but instead had a team meeting at the Ricoh Centre.

TO is getting spanked by philly 5-0 in the 1st period. hope the l;eafs can continue this trend for another 5 periods !!

This is gonna be a tough game. I was hoping Carey would be back, cause if we can pull out 2pts tomorrow then we'll be in good shape.

We really need our 2nd line to pick it up! With AK out I'm guessing it'll be Pleks, Higgins, and Dags.

Let's hope Laraque gets into a good scrap early and sends a little message.

JARO! JARO! JARO!

HUGE game. It'd be nice to get this monkey of our backs. The Leafs ought to be tired, having been whipped by Philly, so no excuses for this game.

GO HABS GO!!!!

Great chance against a rival who will give us nothing. I like this game as a real test for us. Panthers losing is the bonus, let's see if the mentality is aggressive, go-for-the-throat, or the self-serving, oh well, we can afford to lose one.

Couldn't be better timing. How much do we want it?

Go Habs!!!

Time for vengeance. The Laffs have humiliated us in our own town, it's time to end the season series with a bit of payback.

GO HABS GO!

6-2 Goalfest for the CH.

:hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

I predict a wide open game that ends 5-4 Habs, Pleks' line wakes up a bit, Tanguay nets the game winner. Two fights, Laraque drops 'em early, and in the third someone messes with Grabovski (Metropolit?).

This game can send a message that will be heard from coast to coast, Go Habs Go!!!!!

I predict a wide open game that ends 5-4 Habs, Pleks' line wakes up a bit, Tanguay nets the game winner. Two fights, Laraque drops 'em early, and in the third someone messes with Grabovski (Metropolit?).

This game can send a message that will be heard from coast to coast, Go Habs Go!!!!!

Metro I would think would be the last guy to have a beef with Grabs. I say Koivu punches the little puke out. :)

Metro I would think would be the last guy to have a beef with Grabs. I say Koivu punches the little puke out. :)

Metro wants to be one of the guys!

Metro wants to be one of the guys!

Not saying Metro is a heavyweight but he did look like he knew what he was doing scrapping Weight. I will give him that. I wonder where his loyalty stands should we meet the B's in the play-offs. Maybe him and Ryder could go at it. Then again Ryder always does the "Hmm, what? Something was happening? where?" as he skates away from the smallest of scuffles trying to look like he can't see.

I just hope Komi lays out Grabs hard tonight.

Scoreboard watching:

NYR vs Boston

Pittsburgh vs Carolina

NJ vs Buffalo

Philadelphia vs Ottawa

Is it "Cheer for Habs Rivals Night" or something? Go Bruins, Go Canes, Go Devils, Go Sens!

Hopefully the last of the dreaded NHL Network games. Please tell me the NHL Network doesn't show playoff games!

OMG

Their broadcasters make me zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz