Apr. 4/09 | Montréal vs. Toronto | Game Thread

Spider-Man NL

Not saying Metro is a heavyweight but he did look like he knew what he was doing scrapping Weight. I will give him that. I wonder where his loyalty stands should we meet the B's in the play-offs. Maybe him and Ryder could go at it. Then again Ryder always does the "Hmm, what? Something was happening? where?" as he skates away from the smallest of scuffles trying to look like he can't see.

I just hope Komi lays out Grabs hard tonight.

He must have learned from his brother who is serving time in Millhaven pen for murder. :blink:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scoreboard watching:

NYR vs Boston

Pittsburgh vs Carolina

NJ vs Buffalo

Philadelphia vs Ottawa

Is it "Cheer for Habs Rivals Night" or something? Go Bruins, Go Canes, Go Devils, Go Sens!

The "B's" did their part shuting out the "Rags" 1-0.......... :clap:

The "B's" did their part shuting out the "Rags" 1-0.......... :clap:

This is a big ouch for the Rags. Tusday we might push them further down the ranks.

That should be a hell of a game.

For tonight Dandenault on the second line??!! Bob ain't no fool, see what happened with

Higgins and Dandenault playiing winth Metropolit. 2 fast skaters...Plek should step up and

play Metropolit role, that is funny just to think about it.

While this is not a line 2 this is an tour face type of line up. They should create enough

pressure so the PP get's going and Gerber swiss cheese got holed bt Philadelphia last night...

Better hope Pens/Canes doesn't go to OT. Canes are three up and Pittburgh two. That doesn't need to be three point game.

One of the cops that dropped from the rafters had a Habs logo on the back of his helmet! :lol:

For the better part of this season, Kovy would ring that shot off the crossbar or sail it over the net high. If he is in a groove and can bury that shot walking off the half-boards, our powerplay is right back to being the best around. Take that shot away, either Schneider hammers it, or Markov sneaks in the backdoor....and Koivu and Tanguay are lurking in the slot and just off to the side. So many options that teams just can't cover them all.

The box score has roughing minors to Harrison and Laraque, so I guess technically there was no third man. Oddly, the game page DOES have fighting majors to Harrison and Laraque.