Apr. 4/09 | Montréal vs. Toronto | Game Thread

Spider-Man NL

Full marks to Gainey on Schnieider.. that was a great pick up. PP has been excellent ever since.

I didn't think that was smart trade at the time, but it was a masterful move

Canes-Pens go to OT

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My main worry now.. how many players will get hurt playing these young thugs who want to show Wilson how tough they are...

Wow.. Tanguay feels dumb right now.. fortunately, it doesn't matter.

Edited by brobin

Can somebody pleeeeeeaaaaaaaseee beat the livin' snot out of Grabovsky......

Habs kept S Kostitsyn off the ice when we had the chance earlier in the season I don't get it why we haven't had someone beat this shit into a stain, oh well, hope Marky is ok . . .

If either of those guys gets a serious injury, I think we can officially declare the 100th Season cursed. Sometimes you just need NOT to have horrible luck. That would be horrible luck.

If either of those guys gets a serious injury, I think we can officially declare the 100th Season cursed. Sometimes you just need NOT to have horrible luck. That would be horrible luck.

It hadn't been already?

Markov looked okay. Not sure about Schneider though.

Now they are playing like they should maybe Guy did have them all forked up. I did not agree with the change however this is the team we watched for the 1st half of the season. I still love Guy and hope we keep him in montreal in some capacity. But Bob is the man now and always, and apparently he has pictures of the artiste forking a goat cause he and only he can make the man play.

Great win, did what we had to. Lethal pp, everyone looking like they have a role and know what it is. Kovalev with Lapierre and Latendresse on pp looks alright to me as a second wave. Kovalev ridiculous now, if he keeps this up he will make Bob ask some serious questions in the offseason. And Laraque remembered how to fight, my my.

I am very glad Grabovsky is no longer with us, ugly and petulant, there are limits and that was cheap. Losing Markov much worse than losing Schneider.

Toughest stretch next, Sens but then three playoff teams, and Rags game night after Sens worries me, for energy levels. At least we are looking good now, up to others to catch us.

Grabovski's hit on Markov didnt even look like a penalty to me, was shoulder to shoulder, Markov was off balance and that caused the awkward fall into the boards. Great win though, hope we wont lose Markov and Schneider for too long.

Some good news I think....

On Hfboards someone stated Ron Maclean on HNIC did officially state that Markov and The Shnide will both be playing in the next game.

Could still turn for the worse overnight I suppose but I'm going to hang on to the good news until I hear different. At least it was Ron Maclean and he wouldn't say that unless he had heard something positive.

Great game by the habs. Even better to beat the hated Leaves intheir own building. There were so many Habs fans in attendance, I almost thought they were in Montreal!!!

I hope Schneider is OK, we need him for ou PP.

Time for vengeance. The Laffs have humiliated us in our own town, it's time to end the season series with a bit of payback.

GO HABS GO!

6-2 Goalfest for the CH.

:hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

I CALLED IT

:hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

This season serie sure is weird..

3-3 in the games, and ALL of them were incredibly one sided.

Say what you want about them, but games against the Leafs are never, ever boring.