Markov & Schneider

JLP

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, at least we made enough of a push over the past few games so that our chances of making the playoffs are still alright. Two wins in 4 games should do it, especially if one is against NYR. But our chances of winning any rounds just took a huge hit.

Hmmmmmm,

You guys remember a few years back when Markov went down to injury, and we sucked brutally until he came back.

While I want to be optimistic I'm scared. No Markov against Ovechkin in a possible 1st round spells trouble.

Here is my optimistic outlook. Gainey has the boys playing well. If the second line can start becoming a scoring threat and Price or Halak stay, ahhhhhhh never mind we are so screwed!

I just can't imagine the impact what this news has been in the locker room.

I really don't know what to think right now, i am shocked, frustrated but i do not give up, ever.

We can hold three weeks it's just one round.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Why'd my post get deleted?

No swearing allowed on the forum? How come JLP was able to swear?

Weird.

In that case:

fark2.jpg

Meh I didn't delete it, I won't delete words, I value freedom of expression over censorship. but the size of the word was the issue I think, it was more a graphic than a word. It leapt off the screen, and , well, some people are at "work" etc. Would regard a pic of a steaming pile of shit the same way.

Well, we will now see what this team is really made of!!! Beating Ottawa without Markov and Schneider is doable! Beat the Sens, and our ticket to the playoffs is almost assured! Don't take the Sens lightly. They might be easier to beat than the other 3 teams we face this week, but we will need to work hard!

Centennial curse? But Lang could be back in round two. Ditto Markov.... Put a shot on the point for the PP . . . who knows?

Drama loves the Habs.

Thanks all... been a great year...

As usual, we play a meaningless game against Toronto (meaningless in that we were already winning it), and lose two of our best players.

I highly doubt we will still be playing in 3 weeks for Markov to get back this season....

Thanks all... been a great year...

As usual, we play a meaningless game against Toronto (meaningless in that we were already winning it), and lose two of our best players.

I highly doubt we will still be playing in 3 weeks for Markov to get back this season....

We have to pray that whoever we face has a Markov equivalent loss of their own. Odds of that happening though, make me want to drink booze :(

Oh $#/+

Unreal! This is a huge blow. HUGE. Although I do feel we'll get into the playoffs, I'm not exactly sure I wanna play anybody at the top of the standings without Marky. Brutal.

I'm thinking maybe put Laps or somebody else on the point for the PP. Scary to think Breezer is the #1 guy now.

Unreal! This is a huge blow. HUGE. Although I do feel we'll get into the playoffs, I'm not exactly sure I wanna play anybody at the top of the standings without Marky. Brutal.

I'm thinking maybe put Laps or somebody else on the point for the PP. Scary to think Breezer is the #1 guy now.

I'm hearing that Weber will be up before the Boston game Thursday, one would think he'll man the PP at that point. For how long though remains to be seen.